ZBrushCentral

Some of my Creature Sculpts

Here are some creature Sculpts I’ve done in Zbrush over the past few months, will hope to keep updating this pretty frequently!
nadFishrender01.jpgnadFishrender02.jpgnatlass02.jpgGhostJelly_render05.jpgrenderkewCrab01.jpgrender01_05.jpgsquid02_04.jpgfaceRender02_02.jpgBarnicle01_02.jpgswinfeesh02_WAY.jpg

Attachments

nadFishrender01.jpg

nadFishrender02.jpg

natlass02.jpg

GhostJelly_render05.jpg

renderkewCrab01.jpg

render01_05.jpg

squid02_04.jpg

faceRender02_02.jpg

Barnicle01_02.jpg

Wow, this is amazing. You have a very distinct style. Looks like you used arrays for a bunch of the pattern/repeating bits?
I especially like the second colored one!

Excellent organics!
Very original and refreshingly different.

Thanks guys!

Yeah I use array mesh quite a bit, I love the rippled organic effects I can get. Recently found out to the sculpting and insert meshes still work with array mesh activated which opens up even more of a huge world of possibilities.

What a wonderful post. Very different and refreshing. I could look at creatures like this all day.
Thank for sharing and congrats on Top Row.

~MAH~

Another squidy I did last Friday, along with a piece I did for 3D Aritst Magazine a few months ago.
squiddy02_WAY.jpgrender01_04.jpgrender01_05.jpgrender01_06.jpg

Attachments

render01_04.jpg

render01_05.jpg

render01_06.jpg

I really like your work. It’s refreshing and it invites to return to it and observe it again in all its details and its general shapes.
If you consider yourself a beginner, that means you sense there’s still a long way to go and much to learn. That’s great because it means you’re open. And your inspiration will broaden with it.

But what you show is perfect as it is. I mean: the technical aspect in no way hinders or limits that which is shown.

Congrats, and I hope to see a lot more of your works. Like for example some more details of the pre-painted phase.

Really cool creatures. Strange but believable.

Would you mind describing your process for using ArrayMesh on these creatures? I understand the basics of the tool, but don’t quite see how you used it here.

Thanks for sharing!

Very playful and intriguing designs.:+1:

Hey i’m New here :slight_smile:
Amazing, I like the colors and your design
you have done excellent job.

Thanks everybody!
Here is some pics and vid breakdowns on how I use array mesh

Attachments

Thanks for the quick breakdown. The new creatures are real cool.

Cheers!

That’s a very nice usage of the Array Mesh! :slight_smile: