Default From Zbrush to your table

Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I've posted something here. Sometimes it's lack of time, others it's simply lack of courage! Why? Well...look around! I've never seen such talented folks as I see now! So, most of the times, I just feel like my stuff ain't near as good as it should be to share.

Non the less, I have worked on several dear projects to me this last year and, as such, I wanted to share some of the stuff I did, just in case you want to break away from a computer a bit and dive into Boardgames! That's right, boardgames. Sitting down with a bunch of friends, drinking a couple of cold ones and enjoying a game with some nice figures! All that completely "offline"

Errr...Heads up, this is going to be a big post! It will also take me a while to update it so stay tunned (I'll probably try and update it everyday a bit)!

Paranoid Miniatures: took care of sculpting two entire factions - Wildborn and The Hidden Ones
    All figures are now in production and the game will be shipped to kickstarter backers really soon

Moonstone:

Mantic Games:

Video

Corvus Belli:

As requested by the company, I had to remove these images until the product is released to public.

The Drowned Earth:

Epoch - The Awakening:

Portal Games:

Steamforged Games:

Icelus Project:

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Top Row! Awesome works Raul! The miniatures details came out great. Keep rocking!
    Rodrigo Gonçalves
    + Portfolio | ArtStation| CGSociety | Vimeo
    | Sketchfab

Fantastic work!

Love the Moonstone characters, they really ooze character, makes me regret not doing the kickstarter!

Have to ask though, what printers were used for the production of the models?

Thank you Rodrigo, you are too kind

Thank you InflatableFriend! Yes, Shane did a great work on the concepts and it was a great pleasure sculpting them. Stepping away from the usual Orc/Alien Mech type of character and sculpting something with character and appeal is always interesting and fun for sure!
    I am not completely sure where he got them printed but I do believe I remember Tom saying it was with Clockwork Goblin in the Uk. Hope that helps.

Taking the opportunity to post some more characters and some breakdowns of the 3D Engineering. I'm a bit of a perfectionist freak when it comes to these things. I know that 3DPrinting has become very forgiving, specially for this scale (32mm) but I still like to make my cuts and keys as clean as possible:

And some more printed shots

looks great printed,what printer do you use if you dont mind me asking
    Be lucky,and if ya not lucky,dont get caught
    http://dolly40.deviantart.com/

verry good Work! Whats kind of printer do you use or where do you let your stuff print?

wauw! awesome work.

-r
    rasmus warming
    rasmusw.dk

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

unbelievable! I'll take a long look at these pictures

Fonty
    looks great printed,what printer do you use if you dont mind me asking
    Thank you I own an Ultimaker 2 but these weren't printed there. Most of the models were printed using the services from Zealot Miniatures in the Uk. There are some that were done by Prodos Games and others that were done by Rob from Hystericalgames.

zayacoon
    verry good Work! Whats kind of printer do you use or where do you let your stuff print?
    Thank you zayacoon! Have a look at the above answer for more details on that

rasmusW
    wauw! awesome work.
    Thank you kindly rasmusW

VoroN-art
    unbelievable! I'll take a long look at these pictures
    Thank you VoroN-art! Feel free to! I'll also be posting some mini-tutorials and breakdowns of some stuff that would not have been able to achieve if not for ZBrush!

In the meanwhile, here's another master print, this time of the Mighty Clack!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast