ZBrushCentral

OOPS! This week's Challenge (Aug 16 - Aug 23) ??

Well folks, I tuned into the chat last night and no one was there so I waited a bit and Rafael came in. We had a lovely chat about all sorts of things, then around 10PM EST, he had to go out & I had to go to bed and we never did get around to looking at possible challenges. Must have missed others??
We were either too early or too late I guess… I was going to make a suggestion but I don’t feel right about it without some of the other folks in on it too.

What do you all suggest we do?

:confused:

Heyas Donna, sorry I missed yall…I am amidst a major (at least for me) bathroom remodelling…lol…(will post step by step tut when I am thru …been taking pics)

My suggestion would be something different…like we did before with the emotion Rage…Maybe something along those lines… My suggestion for that would be “Paranoia”. Anything done in Z depicting paranoia…

So what does everyone else think?

Might be fun…and definitely make ya think

regards,
The Fatman from Hell,
Ron
ceo
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeh Ron I could go with that and yeh, it would be fun – OK folks if you all go for that idea we could make it the official challenge. I will check tomorrow and see what kind of a response we get.

:wink:

Hahaha I was kinda hoping the OOPs was the challenge. As in we gotta do something with a zmodel that zigged when it shoulda zagged and came out all wrong and now ya gotta fit it into a scene somehow.:rolleyes:

But whatever ya’ll choose is ok for me…I should catch up on all the challenges by middle of 2005. :smiley:

wow, i never noticed that you were in Chicago too amintus, we should meet up sometime and you can show me how do you make such brilliant work (actually, i’ve been asked to have some of my work shown in a gallery in downtown Chicago in November. I’m trying creating a zbrush piece; should be nice. You should come check it out.). Anyhoo…shouldn’t a topic have already been selected by now? it’s Wednesday. lol.

how about plants?

Well ABXY you are right of course and tomorrow will be Thursday. So I suppose what we should do is consider this week a break for doing other things etc. and hope we get a better turnout next Monday evening. Because actually the topic is supposed to be decided there. So thanks Guys for the replies anyhow. Hopefully see you Monday night…
right??
:wink:

Northstar, I would probably drop by once in a while but I am usually at work then. Of course I always seem to be at work these days!:frowning:

Abxy pretty cool that you are gonna have a showing at a gallery. When ya know for sure dates and times etc., let me know and I’ll see if I am free then. Digital work?

oops is right, I actually ment for the wing’d one to be a two week challenge.:rolleyes:
My fault sorry.
Well I guess it is a week break then and we should start again monday.

amintus: yeah, some digital work (i’m creating some zbrush/photoshop work). It’s going to be a gallery with a lot of artist, a lot of whom I know. I’m probably gonna be the only one there with some completely digital work though. Digital art is just the direction i’m pursuing with my artwork…although i really do need to get back to doing my traditional work on a daily basis.

The show will be in November.

heres my entry for the oops challenge!

wilendorfoops.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Very good Steven, maybe we should have made Oops an official challenge. Seems you have managed to make something out of it… :+1: