ZBrushCentral

Insomniac Games -- Character Art Dump

Hey guys!
For my first post on ZBC, I would like to introduce you all to some work from the Insomniac Games character team! We cannot currently share what we are working on for Spider-Man, but here is a small selection of our WIP Zbrush sculpts and final in-game renders that we created for Sunset Overdrive, Ratchet & Clank PS4, Feral Rites, and Edge of Nowhere.

This post here contains models that I primarily created for Ratchet and Clank, but check back for more images from me and the rest of the team soon!

Thanks for looking,
Erin

ErinZaneski_Extermibot_TestDummy_hipoly_wip.jpg

Attachments

Characters created for Sunset Overdrive (Xbox One.) These characters are just an example of the many different combinations of vanity gear you can equip to customize the player character and express yourself while running around Sunset City.

Due to the nature of how these assets are made, it really is a team effort. All of the different elements need to play well with each other, follow the same rules, and generally stand on it’s own since you collect each piece individually. The team really
put together some awesome designs and worked together to create, i think, some of the most unique options for player character art. These are a few of my favorites that we put together here at IG:

SO_splash_01.jpgSO_splash_02.jpgSO_splash_03.jpgSO_splash_04.jpg

Attachments

SO_splash_01.jpg

SO_splash_02.jpg

SO_splash_03.jpg

SO_splash_04.jpg

Hey everyone! Here are some of my contributions to Insomniac Games. These are a few characters from Feral Rites.

I had a great experience working with the character art team remotely for the most part as freelance. Finalizations were made on their end, so these shots may slightly differ from the ones in game.

TommyGTeguh-SombroBeauty2.jpg

TommyGTeguh-SombroSculpt.jpg

TommyGTeguh-KaulaBeauty.jpg

TommyGTeguh-KaulaSculpt.jpg

TommyGTeguh-KaaBeauty.jpg

TommyGTeguh-KaaSculpt.jpg

TommyGTeguh-DoyleBeauty.jpg

TommyGTeguh-DoyleSculpt.jpg

Attachments

TommyGTeguh-SombroBeauty2.jpg

TommyGTeguh-DoyleBeauty.jpg

TommyGTeguh-KaaBeauty.jpg

TommyGTeguh-KaulaBeauty.jpg

TommyGTeguh-DoyleSculpt.jpg

TommyGTeguh-KaaSculpt.jpg

TommyGTeguh-KaulaSculpt.jpg

TommyGTeguh-SombroSculpt.jpg

nice work!!!

Love it!

Very cool work!

Just dropping off a few characters that I built for Feral Rites, Insomniac’s VR adventure-brawler game made for the Oculus Rift. These guys and gals were all a ton of fun to sculpt in Zbrush. :slight_smile:

ErinZaneski_MonkeyFighter_wip.jpg

Attachments

ErinZaneski_MonkeyFighter_wip.jpg

Super Cool characters. Congrats for TR.

Awesome! :slight_smile:

Just…dayum!!!

Hi all,

My name is Leroy Chen. I’ve joined Zbrush quite a while back, but this is officially my first post here. Glad to finally joining the community~

Here are some of the stuffs I’ve done for Sunset Overdrive. It was really fun to work on this project. A big shout out to everyone who worked on it and making the project great.

Thanks for viewing.

Leroy

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg

Attachments