ZBrushCentral

Transpose master won't untranspose

I’m stuck!!! Help!! I was working on a multi-subtool sculpt and went into tposemesh mode to edit the subtools as one object. I saved while working on it to a new file. I’m not sure what I did but now I can’t get it out of tposemesh mode and the file size is a lot smaller then the previous saves that were not in that mode. When I click on the tpose-subt button to untpose the file it says: Load a Tposemesh from disk… when I click load file it says: load a .got file. What is a .got file? Can I generate a .got file from a previous save that still has all the subtool info?

Any help would be a lifesaver!

Wayne

Did you save as a project file (ZPR) using the File palette? That’s what you should have done. If you saved as a ZTL through the Tool palette then you only saved the combined mesh.

Marcus, is there anyway to undo/recreate the layers. Is there a way to transfer the pose from the combined mesh back onto the one that has the subtools and subdivisions still in it??

W.

See my answer to your post in the Q&A forum:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?204891-Lost-subdivision-after-saving-while-in-Transpose-master&p=1198857&viewfull=1#post1198857