ZBrushCentral

Trade

Hello everyone, this is my recent project.

First, I want to show my great appreciation to JungGi Kim whose sketch work is the source of my work’s conception. I made an inspiration extension on his basis.

I think the heroine of this project is a girl who is unique, fashion, brave and adventurous. Besides, she is a young genius scientist who is keen on environmental protection.
One day, when she explored in the deep sea, she heard that a shark became aggressive because of toothache. The shark hurt other creatures and broke the ecological balance. The girl tried to connect the shark and trade with it. She hoped to treat the shark’s teeth and bring the deep sea area back to peace.

She injected the human-transforming potion to the shark, invited it to her virtual space to treat it. However, after the beginning of the treatment, the shark became…

The modeling of this project was done by Zbrush and Maya. Textured in Substance Painter and Photoshop , Rendered in Arnold.

In the whole process, Modeling was mostly done by Zbrush.

During my modeling process, I started from sphere shape by Dynamesh. After capturing my overall concept, the details of model were finished by Zremesher and other Zbrush tools.

After the high-level model was completed, I used Zbrush’s vertex painting for the entity coloring.

Then I completed the texture work by Substance Painter and Photoshop

Finally, testing render was achieved in Arnold

I hope you will like this project!
trade.jpg
trade01.jpg
trade02.jpg
trade03.jpg
trade04.jpg
trade05.jpg

Attachments

trade.jpg

trade01.jpg

trade02.jpg

trade03.jpg

trade04.jpg

trade05.jpg

1 Like

zbrush shots :slight_smile:
highmodel.jpg
highmodel2.jpg
highmodel3.jpg
highmodel4.jpg
highmodel5.jpg
highmodel6.jpg

Attachments

highmodel.jpg

highmodel2.jpg

highmodel3.jpg

highmodel4.jpg

highmodel5.jpg

highmodel6.jpg

1 Like

Lots of great things in this piece! Really like the “clay” detail pics. Thanks for sharing.

These are so awesome. Your style is so good and great to look at!! nice flow.

Thank you for rating.Tristanartform```I will continue to work hard to make better the next work`

This is definitely Top Row material!:smiley:

I knew you would make top row! Let me be the the first to congratulate you!

All the best, David

Fantastic work : )

Such a rich and detiled work. Very very awesome!

Nice idea and execution.

Awesome work! Any chance of getting a breakdown of your render layers?

awesome man!! congrats!

Brilliant :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

…thing! :smiley:

Nice work.
Congrats.

Incredible detail, well done!

Portfolio
Character Artist

Thank you, everyone. I will not reply separately. Your recognitions are the greatest encouragement to me. I will devote myself to create a better work next time.:wink:

Awesome work! I can not even think how many hours you spent on this amazing piece!

i love itt barvoooo

Whoa…the details are just INSANE! Congratulations!