ZBrushCentral

Follygon's YouTube Stuff

So pump’d! Let’s do this! (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

Hello and welcome to the first episode of many more to come. You can call me Follygon! In our first episode here I would like to tell you a little about what this channel is going to become. Sit back, relax, grab some popped corn, and enjoy the sculpt :smiley:

Comment below if you have some ideas of content you would like to see in the future! Whether it be a specific character you want to see me sculpt, or a tutorial video.

Sup my peeps! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

You can watch the second episode over on my YouTube channel!

For this video, I am working on a ZBrush speed sculpt of Magmar Rex from the video game DUELYST. Definitely check out the game on Steam if you haven’t heard of it! I was only slightly obsessed with it for a week or two… This sculpt took an hour to complete, plus like five or so minutes so I cheated a tiny bit :smiley:

If you have any ideas for future content you would like to see please post them in the comments! I would love to hear from you and know more about the content that you would like to see.

Hey gang! (」゜ロ゜)」
Ep 3 is Here

In today’s video I am working on a ZBrush speed sculpt of the female trainer from Pokemon Sun and Moon. The entire sculpt took about an hour and a half to complete. I go through my rather sloppy processes and techniques that I use in ZBrush to spit something out as fast as I can! :smiley: Unfortunately I did not show my rendering process in ZBrush for this video, but I will definitely do so in future videos.

Lol, I like your admission. “I don’t normally sculpt anime characters so I stay pretty lost for longer than I normally do.”
Been there. It’s an odd feeling switching styles and then wondering “How do I not know how to do this?” :wink:

@Wyatt lol every time I try something new (aka every day). But I had fun :smiley:

You ever get so excited you fart?.. ε=ε=(ง ˃̶͈̀ᗨ˂̶͈́)۶
Oh hey there!..
Episode here!

For this video, I am working on a ZBrush speed sculpt of a goblin from a concept by Jonathan Fletcher. You can take a look at his art over this way - https://www.artstation.com/artist/jfletcher

On to Part 2 of our Goblin for today’s ZBrush speed sculpt! If you didn’t already, check out Jonathan Fletcher’s work here - https://www.artstation.com/artist/jfletcher

Sorry the audio sucks on this one :smiley:

It’s time for the first tutorial! ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

This is something I think everyone should know and use! Today I’ll be showing you how to use Projection in this ZBrush Tutorial. You’ll learn how to project subdivision levels from a high resolution mesh, on to a low resolution mesh and all of its subsequent subDs. This process will allow you to flip back and forth between crappy dynamesh topology, to clean manual or auto topology!

I had to edit out every time I broke down laughing in this (ノ´∀`)ノ

I was halfway through sculpting this character when I was walking around my kitchen talking in this voice, giving Mario some ridiculous backstory as to why he had become such a buff boy. Then I immediately ran into my recording room to get as much audio as I could. Lol this video is the result!

The original concept comes from the tavern keeper of Battle Chasers: http://www.battlechasers.com/blog/

In this episode I will teach you how to make insert brushes in ZBrush. Specifically, I will be making an Insert Eye Mesh Brush for use with characters that are stylized or realistic. Thanks for checkin out the vid and I hope you learn something new :smiley:

Download The Insert Eye Mesh Brush that I made this Episode!
http://bit.ly/FollysEyeBrush

Let it go guys! (つ๑^▿^๑)つ♫•¨•.¸¸♪✧

Hey everyone! In today’s video I sculpt Elsa from Disney’s Frozen, but I use a concept sketch by Ross Tran as my main reference. From there, I put my own spin on it of course. Had a lot of fun with this one and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

A special episode for you beautiful people! ( • )( • )ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

This is part 1 of my Blonde Sweater Girl Speed Sculpt. In this episode I talk about the Poop Sandwich and quantity versus quality.

compLow.jpg

Hey! Killer work, definitely love it. But I really like your video and the talk. Thanks for that, I’ve been struggling with just making things for no reason other than to make it, or to really come up with a proper concept and execute no matter how tedious. I’ve always had a problem with art because I think I’m too utilitarian, but I’m going to take your advice.

Dawww thank you @nuzzletops! I’m so glad you liked it :slight_smile:
That’s why I made it. I know how hard it is. The struggle is “real.” Haha. But I’m glad it helped, and I hope it helps a lot more!
Part 2 will be up on Wednesday, so keep an eye out! :smiley:

Part 2 of my Blonde Sweater Girl Speed Sculpt is here! No more poop sandwich talk this time around I promise :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s right, Pikachu! In Today’s video I’m going to be sculpting a nice plump Pikachu. He kind of looks like first generation Pikachu, but if he was actually cute back then.

ALSO!!! We reached 100 subs! :DD
I know it doesn’t seem like a lot, but I am super excited!!
WOOhoooo! Please share if you are enjoying: https://www.youtube.com/c/Follygon

CompLow.jpg

Pika! Pika!

Hey Cuties (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
This week I’ll be uploading a video Mon - Fri, lucky you! In the first video here we will be covering sculpting the basic shapes of a stylized female head. As we go through this week we will go more in depth on the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.

https://youtu.be/9BGg4OzE5mw

square series thumbnail.jpg

Attachments

square series thumbnail.jpg

Time to make some purty eyes (๑❛ꇳ❛๑)

In this video we will be covering sculpting the eyes for our stylized female face. Let me know if you have any questions about the process or tools that I am using while I work :slight_smile: Hope you like the video!

LET’S SCULPT SOME NOSES PEOPLE (┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Mouth time! (╯⊙ ⊱⊙╰ )

Welcome to part 4 of our stylized female face tutorial series. In this video we will be quickly covering sculpting the lips/ a mouth. If you missed the previous videos you can check those out above.