ZBrushCentral

New Plugins for Your Holiday (Update on Page 3)

ZBrushWreath.jpg

Happy Holidays from Pixologic!

Since the holidays are about giving, we at Pixologic wanted to distribute some custom plugins for ZBrush 4R7 P3 that have been created by our staff. These can be downloaded from the Pixologic Download Center.

We hope that you find them useful – not just during the holiday season but in the entire year to come!

ZBrushToPhotoshopCC_DownloadCenter.jpg

This plugin is for use with ZBrush 4R7 P3 and Adobe Photoshop CC. The plugin allows you to send BPR render passes from ZBrush to Photoshop CC through Extended Script functionality. Simply determine your camera angle, select the passes you want and click “Send to Photoshop!”

https://youtu.be/MFTXrNiyBbk

Important Notes: This plugin requires ZBrush 4R7 P3 x64 and Adobe Photoshop CC. No other version of either software is supported. The plugin uses ExtendScript .JSX files to transfer data to Photoshop. .JSX files must be set to open with Photoshop for the process to work correctly. This plugin has had limited testing and could contain potential bugs – please save your work before using.

ScaleMaster_DownloadCenter.jpg

This plugin is for use with ZBrush 4R7 P3. The Scale Master plugin gives you greater control when working with scan data or models that are meant to be 3D printed. It allows you to choose what size your model should be, converting it to generic units resembling mm. With this size now being a constant, you can append and insert at the correct size and dimensions.

https://youtu.be/X-JqryNf9xg

Important Notes: This plugin requires ZBrush 4R7 P3 x64. No other version is supported. This plugin has had limited testing and could contain potential bugs – please save your work before using.

3DPH.jpg

In addition to the plugins created by our staff, the Download Center also includes the new 3D Print Hub. This official plugin replaces the 3DPrint Exporter that was included with ZBrush 4R7. With 3DPrint Hub you will be able to scale and export your favorite ZBrush models for your own 3D printer or to a 3D printing service. The UI has been overhauled and there are various workflow enhancements including a direct link to Formlabs 3D printers. More printers will be supported in the future.

Attachments

ZBrushWreath.jpg

Thanks Santa :slight_smile:

Wow! Wow!! WOW!!! The ZBrush to Photoshop Plugin is everything I wanted and then some! So freaking awesome!!! Thanks guys and Merry Christmas! :smiley:

Thanks!!! Can’t wait to play with them!

Now that is interesting!

Hey all,

I’m on a Mac running Sierra 10.12.2 and when I clicked the “Send to Photoshop” button it opened it in After Effects by default. I was able to fix this by going into the Plugin Folder “ZBrushToPhotoshop_4R7” and then “Passes” and locate the “ZBrushToPhotoshop.JSX” file. Right click and change the default “Open With” to your current Photoshop.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys at Pixologic . The scale Master plug is awesome :slight_smile:
Happy Holidays.

Cool, thanks Pixologic! :smiley:

Thanks! YAY!!!

Many thanks Joseph & Pixologic :wink: :slight_smile:

Any advice on unwrapping these plug-ins at the Christmas table?

Your kindness deserves some platonic love ,
many thanks :+1:

Thanks! I’m pretty sure I’ll use both plugins a lot:)

Great plugin!

Thank you! :slight_smile: Merry Christmas!

Thanks Pixologic. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is just great, I couldn’t be happier. I think that I found a bug, though;) I installed Zbrush to Photoshop and it worked great, but I still see Zbrush 4R7 P3 on the left corner of my screen, shouldn’t it be 5.0:D It definitely feels like I got 5.0, my work looks much greater:+1:
Merry Christmas to all great people at Pixologic

Zbrush to photoshop crashes everytime i use it. Using zbrush 64 as indicated. When I go to check on the .jsx file type’s default application it doesn’t appear in my windows10 list. I definitely own photoshop CC, so what’s the deal? Anyone have any suggestions of how to fix? thanks

*** got it working *** doesn’t like fibermesh even when it’s geometry. once i turned the fiber subtool off it picked right up and asked me what to associate the .jsx with.

What’s this error?

Attachments

I was hoping for the 4R8 but hey thanks anyway, Cheers :slight_smile:

got Erreur 1302 elément no exist ligne 11 docRef.artLayers[“Background”].copy()

find solution change language of photoshop

thank’s for this amazing gift