New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Custom Space Bar / Right Click Menu / Hot Box

hey i want to make a Hotbox menu like in maya with multible categories or like and ring menu.

so is there a way to use the existing space bar menu and create an new palette from it and fill it up with buttons and sliders?
    or if i could just extend the width of the normal palettes or menus would help me all ready..

or can i create a zscript with an custom layout (like the projection master) with more buttons?

do you know maybe a tutorial about this or at least and in depth documentation
    i mena i know this stuff:

http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide...sh/zscripting/

but its not really what iam looking for

any help would be awesome

Moderator Follow User Gallery

For zscript you're limited to a Note Interface which is what Projection Master uses. As you'll have seen, there's an example in the online documentation that you link to.

New Member Follow User Gallery

i just getting used to the note interface...
    but i still have some questions
    i can switch my brushes now but i want the brush buttons like they are in the brushes menu with icon and so.
    is there an easy way to drop them in an note interface or do i have to set the icon all by hand ??

and how do i separate the buttons in to groups? in side the node window?

Moderator Follow User Gallery

You can't grab the brush icons from the interface. You'll need to create your own images, or link directly to the ZBP brush files (such as in the ZData>Brush Presets). If you specify a brush file for the icon image file in the NoteIButton, ZBrush will use the embedded image in the ZBP.

Grouping buttons in the Note interface is basically a question of setting their horizontal and vertical positions. There's no more sophisticated method!