ZBrushCentral

Invincible Eastern

Hello, this time I am going to introduce to you a character,Invincible Eastern, in Jin Yong’s Kung fu novel”The Legendary

Swordsman. Jin Yong is the a pseudonym of the author, and Invincible Eastern is one of the characters who have realistic images in master Jin Yong’s novels.

Since ancient times, Chinese had the martial arts culture,the circle they formed was the martial arts circle, and Jianghu is referred to as the whole environment.Where there is Jianghu,there must be people.

In the story, Invincible Eastern wants to dominate the arena, he is truly obsessed by practicing a martial arts called Sunflower Bible.Those who possessed Sunflower Bible will be invincible, but he needs to castrate himself.Invincible Eastern is a man,due to his obsession with martial arts masterpiece,he castrates himself.In 1990s, Tsui Hark made this story into a film,Brigitte Lin starred the Invincible Eastern. She dressed like a man in the film,looked even better than the male actors,which impressed me a lot.So, I want to recreate this character. Based on the original novel, the film and my understanding towards Invincible Eastern,I recreate the Invincible Eastern, I hope you will like it.

I made a modern realistic figure, and then put her in this role, create Invincible Eastern. In the process, I mainly used software ZBrush Maya mari. The fold of the clothes were carved in zbrush.

I hope you will like it.
beauty2.jpg
beauty_f2.jpg
beauty3.jpg
DFBB_01beauty8k.jpg
DFBB_01beauty2.jpg
DFBB_02beauty8k.jpg
DFBB_03beauty.jpg
side.jpg
sideh.jpg

Attachments

beauty2.jpg

beauty_f2.jpg

beauty3.jpg

DFBB_01beauty8k.jpg

DFBB_01beauty2.jpg

DFBB_02beauty8k.jpg

DFBB_03beauty.jpg

side.jpg

sideh.jpg

2 Likes

Amazing Work!:+1:

:)Wow.If ~ great god o worship

wow!!!this is amazing,i like very much.wow

amazing work!!!

pretty impressive graphic for a classic character from a classic movie …

this work really brings me back to those memory …

in my opinion …
Asia female face sculpting is the hardest topic of all time …
and middle aged female is especially the toughest challenge among the female portrait sculpting …
you’ve really nailed an impossible mission …

Awesome work! Top Row! :]

Could you please share the zbrush screenshots and your workflow of rendering Thanks!

Fantastic work and really nice images : )

more shots in zbrush
dif.jpg
gaomo.jpg
gaomo22.jpg
head_01.jpg
head_02.jpg
head_03.jpg

Attachments

gaomo.jpg

gaomo22.jpg

head_01.jpg

head_02.jpg

head_03.jpg

So she is Lin Tsingshar(Lin Qingxia) ?

WOW! this is definitely one of the best artworks I have seen yet. You, did a great job man. Congrats!!!

Such stunning art, so lifelike and full of character!

Nice work!

Wow…so amazing…and life like!

This is a masterpiece!!! One of the best zbrush face! The detailing of the skin is just in perfect balance!
The details you put in the cloth carving are truly amazing too. I totally love the traditional dress version.

…and fashion traditional suit! :sunglasses:

thanks for the top row ZBC and thanks everyone

This is amazing. Congrats!
I am impressed with one the many little details that add realism to this render: that little tiny fur layer on top of the skin is just perfect. It follows the right direction and it helps scattering light specially in the areas transitioning between lights and shadows. I wonder if you used fibermesh for that…

Great great great work!!! The skin is sooooo real! I love the details in roughness and lips :slight_smile: It seems to me that she is sad and has some trouble on her mind, a little bit dissatisfied, it’s very interesting expression :slight_smile: So much life in her, amazing! :smiley:

Good Job!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: