ZBrushCentral

Question:Modifiers and Keybinds for Numpad Transformation controls

Hi again, I am trying to keybind some transform/deformations to the numpad and have been having issues

In the attached script I’ve assigned numpad 8 to
rotate 5 units
shift rotate 15
cntrl deform:rotate 5
shift cntrl deform:rotate 15
etc.

1:where the rotation is set to 5 and it rotates one direction - then when it is set to 15 it rotates the other direction.
2:I have to re-depress control each time or it reverts from deforming to transforming - I was not able to find a way posted yet on how to get around this.

I’d like to bind the number pad in this way so I can keep some rotations “on grid”

Any tips or a better way to script this? thanks!

Attachments

8Nudge.txt (1.23 KB)

aef0c4a7b07c3c045254b96235757a48.gif

Your script actually isn’t working for me. Not sure why but probably something to do with [Sleep]. I find it unreliable.

Your code has two tests for a Shift press which surely means some code never runs?

1. There’s an issue with hotkeys and zscript/plugin/macro buttons where you have to repress modifier keys or they don’t register. This may be related to what you are seeing here, or it could also be the unreliability of [Sleep].

ah, ok thanks for looking Marcus - my original plan was to write all the macros out for each transform and then another script to set all the keybinds. I’ll try that for now and circle back to cleaning this up.