Hello,

Something went severely wrong with my thread it's not viewing properly anywhere on any computer i have not sure what went wrong but this is my latest post....

This is an update for my reptilian armor, I finally had some time to work on him and finish him. I have so much I want to add but a man's got to know when to stop. After working on the hi poly sculpt it was time for lowpoly fun. he's absolutely 100% game ready with 4K textures can be downsized to 2K of course so I'd import him into Unreal4.. so looking forward to that part when i get the time. I so enjoyed the metalness workflow in substance painter/designer, baking in the later was super easy. for my 1st time learning how to use'em it was fun, Didn't take much at all.

He's 13.6k Faces - 7.0k verts...Modeled & retopologized in Zbrush/maya Textured in Substance painter &uploaded to Sketchfab. Figured it would be best to get you guys to check out the model from all angles. only thing I'm not happy with are the randomized scratches i put in his texture. should've spent more time on that.

I hope you guys like him and of course as always feedback & critique would be much appreciated (:

SciFi Reptilian Alien Armor(POSED)
by Sidimention
on Sketchfab