ZBrushCentral

Exploring The Forbidden Door

This is my work that I have done for a competition with theme of “Explorer of New Worlds” in Humster3D website.

Neal is a kid who often gets bullied by his friends. During a basketball game a ball hits his head - every one who saw it thinks it was a deliberate shot. Due to that blow to his head, at the end of the game he mixes up changing rooms. That forbidden door will lead him to the discovery of a brand new world.

I used Zbrush, Maya, Marvelous Designer, Arnold Renderer and Photoshop.

Hope you enjoy it!

exploring the forbidden door final.jpgclay_01.jpg

Attachments

exploring the forbidden door final.jpg

clay_01.jpg

1 Like

Lol, good story and a great compilation.
I love it when you can take a topic and turn it on its head for something funny.

haha. I love it. Really nice work and well deserved top row. :slight_smile:

Pretty funny work hehe

…close the door! They say! :lol:

Thank you all for your lovely comments guys!! I am glad you enjoy it! I also enjoyed while creating it. And thanks for the TOP ROW! YAY!

This turned out great. Love it when an artist thinks with well… an artist’s mind. On a side note, you just took me back to my youth. I use to read a magazine called CARTOONS, and in one of the issues, the publishers held a competition to draw an image of one of their female editors (no one knew what she looked like). Folks sent in images, all of women editing away at a table. Well, the one that won was a drawing of enraged Baboon tearing apart a monster truck. And that’s what your image just reminded me of. Thanks for the laugh (and memory).-:smiley:
PS: No insult to women of course (the female editor actually found it very funny her self), my only thought at the time, and still is, that was an artist thinking out side the ‘cookie cutter’.

Thank you Dragon, I read your comment with a big pleasure and it feels like “yes, I did it!!” :slight_smile:

I believe that the part of idea is as important as the visuality. The idea of an artwork should be good enough so it is worth creating. I also always look for ‘easter eggs’ when I look through an artwork cause it gives me informations about artist’s point of view, his/her sense of humour and makes me close to him/her. This is why I try to add something from myself to my artworks.

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate it!

This is amazing!

ecem okumus, you took the words right out of my mouth. Very well said. Your going into my ‘favorite artist’s’ folder. You have a fan-:wink: (not in the strange way either-:D). Best, Dragon.
PS: Thanks for letting us into your mind a little. And yes “YOU DID IT”!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great job.i loved it