ZBrushCentral

video Tutorial : Dragon Dino movie

Hi all,

To contribute to Zbrush community, here is a small tutorial movie, explaining the way to create a kind of dino-dragon, from zpheres to high resolution mesh. This one shows how to add wrinkles using Projection master with the deco brush, and then the different classic tools like inflat, standard, smooth and pinch brushes.

:small_orange_diamond: <b>[CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE MOVIE](http://www.designpicture.com/film/)</b>

:small_orange_diamond: MIRROR 1

:small_orange_diamond: MIRROR 2

The final mesh is this one :

and here is my color version :

[img]http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/uploaded_from_zbc/200406/user_image-1087920192mhe.jpg[/img]     

Enjoy !

JS

WOW! Thank you sir. Always a pleasure to see a master at work. :eek: :eek:

-Alan

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to watch it tonight!

Many thanks for the results.
Many, many thanks for the work involved.

Fantastic! Thank you Jean Sebastien… awesome dragon… love the color render!
Take care,
Michael

thanks strike!!! not only are you one of the best zbrushers but you are also willing to share your talent with the rest of us. thats a great combination! great movie!

artboy

Many many thanks for sharing your techniques. This will certainly help me to progress faster and I’m sure for others it’s the same.

:slight_smile:

Here is a mirror for you bud. :smiley: :wink: :+1:
Great stuff BTW, Thank you.

Strike Dragon Movie Download!

wow… stunning…

Thx Strike,
I love the texture.
Wich Software use to grab the Video, because me too i’m tryng to somethingh like this.
I’ve downloaded Bulent but when i start the record session all the cpu going slowly(i’ve 1 giga ram)
Bye
Leo

Strike, thank you for sharing the creation of this wonderful beastie…I especially like the wrinkle creation as that is what I still need to try to do in my models. I’m scared of the wrinkles ruining my model if I don’t do them correctly. I will definately try your method this weekend for sure…Again, many thanks…: )

Dickie

Please Strike…do a texturing tutorial!! :slight_smile: TNX for the modeling tutorial! I saw all your works…zimply amazing!

Eidan is speeks well! we want texture tut.!!!
And a quastion :small_orange_diamond: when u do the tooth what do u do? i saw u did some dark blur but how? help me or give to us a script plz :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This is simply superb! Thankyou, thankyou,thankyou!

Strike…Wow, thanks for taking the time to do this…fun to watch others work as well as enlightening!!

Brutal Monk…looks like he just created small circular masks for the teeth then inverted the mask and pulled out mesh. Try it in a sphere for practice and to get the idea.

Wow … Nice Model Dragon :+1:

Fantastic, and thank you for the lesson!

Yes, I said it: Jean-S. is “TermiArtor” No. 1 :+1: :+1:
Strike, U r g_r_e_a_t… :smiley:

(BUT: I miss the most important part of your movie – how do you work on texturing and colors… That´s I meant, if I said weeks ago: “I want to stay behind you, if you create…”)

Now a movie of the texturing colorisation :wink:
Pilou

Thanks guys !

Mahlikus : Thanks alot mate !!! I added your link to the previous post ! I really appreciate ! THX !!! :slight_smile:

marciani : I use camtasia recorder for video capture.