New Member Follow User Gallery

I was able to fix the issue on Windows 10 by just having Zbrush in Restore (smaller window, not fullscreen) mode, then Storing that as the config. So it starts up in a small window, you maximize it and it doesn't screw with your taskbar any.

Default Might help...

I was able to fix the issue by putting Zbrush into a window (not fullscreen), saving that to the Store Config so it loads Zbrush as a window, then when you maximize it, you will keep the Taskbar even when switching between programs.

Thanks a lot Krystar, I never thought the Store Config button saved the zBrush window mode and size, I thought it only stored the preferences and buttons UI options.

Now I have the zBrush running on windowed mode and can have the Windows 10 taskbar always visible when working on zBrush.

I had the same problem on 4R7. (on Win 10 Anniversary Update).
    Updating to 4R8 fixed it! yay

But I also had a workaround that worked very well on 4R7 and if anyone is still experiencing this bug this may work for you.

I simply fired up an application that works in full screen parallel to ZBrush. Specifically I launched XnView MP Image viewer or Fastone Image Viewer with any image displayed in full screen.

In XnView you click the mouse wheel to go to full screen mode and in Fastone you double click an image to go to full screen.

It's possible that other image viewers will work as well, but I haven't tested it.

With this workaround I could freely alt Tab between applications and ZBrush was always on top of the taskbar.

cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123