ZBrushCentral

Heroes of the Storm - Starcraft II - Hearthstone - Personal Art Dump

Hi!!

I have slowly started archiving some of the stuff I have been lucky enough to work on, here at Blizzard. It will take me a while to get through these but I will update as I do. I am very fortunate to get to work with such a talented group of artists who teach and inspire me everyday. Thanks for looking.

Heroes of the Storm

<iframe width=“854” height=“480” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/bUTgf_NpUfs” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">
jesse-brophy-jessebrophy-heroesofthestorm-portait-murlocmarine-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-heroesofthestorm-portait-abomination-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-heroesofthestorm-portait-abomination2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-heroesofthestorm-portait-abomination3-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-heroesofthestorm-portait-abomination4-hiresy.jpg

Hearthstone

jesse-brophy-jessebrophy-hearthstone-starcraft-cardback-concept.jpg

Starcraft II

jesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-ui-unuseddoors.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-ui-unuseddoors2.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-warpray-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-warbot2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-warbot-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-symbiote2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-symbiote3-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-symbiote-hires.jpg

jesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-swarmguardian2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-swarmguardian-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-stalker-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-scout-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-scantipede2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-phoenix-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-overseer-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-overmind-hires.jpg

jesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-overlord-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-oginfestor-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-observer-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-observer2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-observer3-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-nullifier2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-nullifier-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-mutantlarva-hires.jpg

jesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-mutantlarva2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-mutantlarva3-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-lurker-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-larva-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-infestor-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-infestedmarine-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-immortal-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-hybridzerg-hires.jpg

1 Like

jesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-executor-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-egg-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-drone-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-drone2-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-diamondback-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-corruptor-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-devourer-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-devourer2-hires.jpg

jesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-devourer3-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-devourer4-hires-colors.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-cybercat-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-cocoon-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-brutalisk-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-baneling-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-buildings-ogbanelingnest-hires.jpgjesse-brophy-jessebrophy-wingsofliberty-portait-carrionbird-hires.jpg

Personal stuff

Attachments

Was waiting for that kind of art-dump for long time.

they all looks very interesting , amazing work Jesse !

Wow inspiring work here, keep it up !

What renderer used for matcap models?
And what aprox time it took to sculpt, retopo, texture from A to Z - Devourer model for example? (In other words, what is the speed of production at Blizz?) :slight_smile:

Amazing. Thanks for sharing!

I was fortunate enough to be asked to create the WCS takeover to celebrate the Starcraft II Finals at Blizzcon this year. The sound team did an amazing job. This is all real time and plays when you load up the game.

<iframe width=“854” height=“480” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/zNuLGcNv7jg” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

Oskars Dzenis - Thanks. I am only through Liberty so hopefully I can find time to collect Swarm and Void work soon(ish). I rendered all the high poly models in 3ds max. Just some area light setup and some Photoshop tweeks.

f​:slight_smile:celess - Much appreciated :slight_smile:

clearrose - Kind of you to say. I will try. There is so much inspiring art work coming out these days.

Max33 - Thanks!!