ZBrushCentral

Shanaynay's Sketchbook

Hi guys.

I’ve been planning to upload some of my stuff here but I never did up until now. So I’m going to share some stuff here, starting with a character I’m currently working on.

I’ve been following along with Lee Devonald and the summer character workshop he’s been giving.
The plan is to make this sculpt completely realtime, and rig it.

Concept by Meomai, check out her tonnes of awesome work here: http://meomai.deviantart.com/gallery/
2217ca9d12314a871173f92aa69c48bd.jpg

A first version:
Wip_007_.png
Wip_006_.png
Wip_010_.png

And my latest, updated version:
changed the face and hair a lot…
Wip_012_.png
Wip_013_.png
Wip_014_.png

I’ll make some last tweaks on the hair and clothing, but then I’m off to retopo, baking and rigging :slight_smile:
Hope you guys like it :smiley:WIP_003.png

Very good interpretation. Now you just need to pose her.

Thanks for pointing out Meomai. Never seen her work before but looks like someone I’ll enjoy.

Just gorgeous work. Can not wait to see your next piece.

Niceone! I like hair especially.

Simply amazing work with that hair… a workflow about how you did it would be perfect :D.

Hi guys!

I will definitely post a workflow of the hair. I’ll probably make a tutorial, since I haven’t saved out all my steps separately.

She will be posed later on in the process, but as I am going for a realtime take on this it will take some time. First retopo and baking etc, then I’ll put a rig in.

Thanks for the kind words!

Hiya guys.

Finished the high poly sculpt for now. I’ll move on the rest of the pipeline soon…
Wip_019_.pngWip_017_.jpg
Wip_015_.pngWip_016_.png
Aaand did some extra work just for fun. I might use the underwear version in a couple of renders, or not. We’ll see :slight_smile:

Wip_018_.pngWip_020.png

Hope you like it!

Attachments

Wip_016_.png

Wip_017_.jpg

Wip_018_.png

Because of this and other projects the Baker has been on hold.

I made this special present for my mother’s birthday, and made a breakdown for you guys.

[

wip.jpg](https://cdnb1.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/003/676/597/large/shana-vandercruysse-mama-02.jpg?1476311034)

Link to higher res images on Artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kOBgA

Hope you like it!

Attachments

wip.jpg

You can feel the love here. Awesome one :slight_smile:

Awww. What a nice present!

Cool stuff… :slight_smile:

…sculpting, painting, tutoring…
…all is excellent! :+1:
Bravo! :sunglasses:

Looks great! Lots of possibilities here for great scenes. Nice style too. I dig the breakdown too. :slight_smile:

Very nice art work…really inspiring :+1:

very nice work :+1:

Great composition, but way too sweet. Man, put at least a simple Zombie somewhere, instead of flowers, for example :slight_smile:

Only I see those bloody stains shadows on faces? That’s not sweet

Very nice work.

Congrats on the top row Shana! Awesome sculpts!

I got a sudden burst of first hand tacky inspiration and decided to make this Child zombie for Halloween.

Special credit to my partner in crime Alexander Delagrange, who’s partly responsible for the super nice render :slight_smile:

02_1000px.jpg
04_1000px.jpg
08.jpg
07.jpg
06.jpg

Attachments

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg