ZBrushCentral

The Final Call

The artwork was been started on 2014 and paused after completion of 50 percent. Initially I did few concept sketches of the main character which was been inspired from Blizzard artworks.
Recently I thought to complete few of my old unfinished artworks and this piece is one of them. I have re-started working on the main character and the overall composition. The background was not a part in my initial composition so I sketched few concept designs of the beast and the soldier.
The main character and ground been rendered in Maya VRay while the texturing been done in Zbrush poly paint with the support of Photoshop. The background characters i.e the beast and the soldiers been rendered in Zbrush to fasten up my process. At the end the final composition been done in Photoshop. The whole process became more fun as the overall concept was not ready initially and it’s been developed with the time. Hope you guys will like it.
Any suggestions or feedback are most welcome … :slight_smile:

The-Final_Call.jpg

the_final_call_02.jpg

the_final_call_03.jpg

the_final_call_04.jpg

the_final_call_05.jpg

Attachments

the_final_call_02.jpg

the_final_call_03.jpg

the_final_call_04.jpg

the_final_call_05.jpg

The-Final_Call.jpg

Some Zbrush to Keyshot Renders of the King …

king_01.jpg

king_02.jpg

king_04.jpg

Attachments

king_01.jpg

king_02.jpg

king_04.jpg

Few Zbrush to Keyshot Renders of the Beast and the Soldier …

beast_n_soldier_01.jpg

beast_n_soldier_02.jpg

beast_n_soldier_03.jpg

Attachments

beast_n_soldier_01.jpg

beast_n_soldier_02.jpg

beast_n_soldier_03.jpg

Here are some closeups of the King and Zbrush poly painting screenshots …

01.jpg

01_B.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

01_B.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Few more Zbrush Renders of the Beast and the soldiers … Here I have created two versions of the soldier. To make them look different from each other I have created one with more armor and another with less armor and without shirt. But later on I have added his shirt in the final composition.

07.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

Attachments

07.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Here is a T-pose of the Soldier … I have added required level of details and didn’t went to micro as the characters was playing background role in my main composition …

soldier_A.jpg

soldier_B.jpg

Attachments

soldier_A.jpg

soldier_B.jpg

Great work, Mridul! :+1:

I love that works Mridul ;);):sunglasses:

Thanks Anand and Amruth … :slight_smile:

Amazing work Mridul… Best of luck for the Top Row :+1:

Oh yeah, congratulations for the top row :slight_smile:

cool ones mate

Thanks Nirmalendu and nightwoodwolf … :slight_smile:

@Nirmalendu - Thanks for you wish …

Thts badass work Mridul, love the details u put on the artwork… congrats on the TOP ROW…u deserve it…

great work man !! congrats for the toprow !!

Thanks Rohit and Gurjeet … :slight_smile: