ZBrushCentral

Miner

Mine accident may happen at any place and any time, but there are still a crowd of people holding their positions. This work is dedicated to those who work hard in dangerous surroundings, conveying best wishes to you.

I completed the model of the character using Zbrush, and created all hair by means of Fibermesh. Then Fibermesh as a curve was imported into 3DSMAX, thereby generating Hair System. Next, I baked some maps in Zbrush (for example, Displacement, AO, Cavity, Mask By Smoothness, Mask PeaksAndValleys), then importing these maps into MARI to draw Diffuse. Finally, 3DSMAX and Vray were used to finish rendering.

I hope that you all like the work and pay attention to these hard-working people.

1final.jpg
2final.jpg
3final.jpg
4final.jpg
5final.jpg

Attachments

1final.jpg

2final.jpg

3final.jpg

4final.jpg

5final.jpg

1 Like

top raw stuff

wow:D

nice job!

Very good…

Excellent details and go feeling!

Very nice. :slight_smile:

That’s a great piece.

Incredible work!

The model and the message behind are amazing.

WoW!!! Great work.

woow
good job

Such a beautiful piece. Congratulations on the top row! :slight_smile:

The last deep coal pit in the UK was shut down last year which I found quite sad as a side of my family were coal miners. This is a great tribute, definitely worth the top row!

I would like to thank you,one and all;)

Thank James W Cain. let us conveying best wishes to these people.

SICK!!! Seriously nice work.

Amazing skills! and beautiful portrait!

Some people work so hard! You and the coal miners!

Beautiful sculpting, texturing and coloring!! Congratz on TR!!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing work!

this is very nice job keep up good work