ZBrushCentral

Princess-Mononoke

Hi, everyone, this is my new work Princess-Mononoke.
All sculpted in ZBrush and some help with Maya. Renders in Anord for maya and some in ZBrush too.
Gross by Fibermesh rendering with shave and nHair
I really hope you like it guys!
3K.jpgxuanrantiaozheng1.jpgPrincess.jpghand.jpgleg.jpgwolf.jpg

Attachments

3K.jpg

xuanrantiaozheng1.jpg

hand.jpg

leg.jpg

1 Like

wooow
geat work
good luck

Great work : )

You did an amazing job, love the fur and rendering. However you should give credit to the original artist http://flowerzzxu.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Mononoke-499233777

geat work !amazing!

impressive!

great job. Looking forward to your next post.

dont get me wrong ur texture skills are ok but ur anatomy is weak .

I would love a 3d print of the mask she is holding!!!

Thatā€™s truly something. Great transmision from anime to something quite realistic!

Cool:) Nicely done.

Congrats for the top rowļ¼

Looks good!

@j.fernwright- Both pieces are separate interpretations of a frame from the film. The ā€œoriginal artistā€ here would technically be Hayao Miyazaki, I suppose, but I donā€™t think either of these artists were trying to pretend otherwise. To my eye, this and the one you shared are actually quite different, and illustrate the beauty of individual interpretation.

Congrats to Winnie for a striking piece of work and well-deserved spot on Top Row!

no words to express this really impressive work

jhonerickart@gmail.com
ArtStation

Amazing work . Congrats on TOP ROW :slight_smile:

@Swampghost, i agree that Miyazaki is of course the creator, however this CG render is a direct copy of the link i posted, all the additional jewelry, bracelets, pattern on the bag etc are taken from that painted image and nowhere to be seen in the original film. There are slight differences but it is obviously copied from that painting.

Very impressive work!

@j.fernwright- Youā€™re absolutely right, of course. My mistake. Iā€™ll save you the sob stories about an exhausting week, but Iā€™m usually a bit more observant.

Having said that, I still think they both have unique touches that set them apart, but I do agree the other artist should be credited.

Hi marrakech,

could you explain please what is wrong with the anatomy?

Iā€™m far away to be an expert in this area and for me the princess and her wolf look great.
I would like understand what is wrong therewith I can increase my own knowledge about this.

Thank you in advance and have a great day.