ZBrushCentral

The Bearded Dragon

The Project is an environmental & Creature Study ,the Bearded Dragon is a very interesting Creature , i was looking for a challenging 3D scene to model and render and that one was perfect … Hope you enjoy watching …

Every thing is totaly modeled inside Zbrush and the Dragon is Textured using poly paint , the scales is palced by hand one by one except for the Chest i used Nanomesh …

Attachments

1s.jpg

2s.jpg

3s.jpg

4.JPG

5.JPG

6s.jpg

7s.jpg

8s.jpg

Great work dude, especially around the eyes :+1:

I like this a lot. Really good sculpting (I’d love to see wireframes) and a good composition also.
Thanks for posting and congrats!

@Vsions Thank you very much :smiley:

@Erik Heyninck Thank you so much, the lizard is a composite of alot of subtools each one with a different type of scales, which is dsitributed to cover the whole body except for the head and the Top of it’s back, so a wirefram wouldn’t be so useful to show, but maybe i would analyze it better in more screen shots with a wirefram, Thank you (Y)

Great Work Dude, especially love the texturing, and the moss on the trees! great stuff.

great scene and good use of zbrush.

-r

@Pangea Thanks Man ! :smiley:

@rasmusW thank you very much

How I Use Fibonacci golden spiral in my Composition

Attachments

GoldenRatio.jpg

so nice
greet render

:+1:

Pretty good job! Although as a Bearded Dragon owner, I feel like the scale of the anatomy of the dragon is slightly off. The head is too tall and the body should be more pear shaped. That and the environment is wrong for this reptile, it should be the deserts and shrub lands of Australia. Make sure of reference material. Every detail matters.