ZBrushCentral

Luca Nemolato Sketchbook

Independence Day Resurgence - Aliens Concept Art

I had the honor to work on this iconic movie. I had a chance to re-design the iconic aliens of this movie and also had a chance to work on designing for many elements of the movie.
LN_IDR_1.jpgLN_IDR_2.jpgLN_IDR_4.jpgLN_IDR_3.jpg

1 Like

I had the honor to work on this iconic movie. I had a chance to re-design the iconic aliens of this movie and also had a chance to work on designing for many elemeLN_IDR_5.jpgLN_IDR_7.jpgnts of the movie.

Attachments

LN_IDR_5.jpg

LN_IDR_7.jpg

This is the Design I did for the Pond Demon of the new ABCFamily tv show “Shadowhunters”

RavenerSnake-Final.jpg

Attachments

RavenerSnake-Final.jpg

While working on this show the VFX Supervisor needed a visual breakdown of how to build this Creature from Set to final Vfx , to communicate with production.

Ravener-Transformation_Final.jpg

Attachments

Ravener-Transformation_Final.jpg

This is one of the Concept Art for the Ravener Demon I did for the new tv show Shadowhunters on ABCFamily now called Freeform.

Shadowhunters  - Ravener v1 close up_Final.jpgRavener-V1-Final.jpg

Attachments

Ravener-V1-Final.jpg

Shadowhunters  - Ravener v1 close up_Final.jpg

This is the Design I did for the Shax Demon of the new ABCFamily tv show “Shadowhunters”

ShaxDemon-Final.jpg

Attachments

ShaxDemon-Final.jpg

1 Like

This is the Female Robot Design I did for Extant season 2.
This character was supposed to appear in the season finale.

Extant-FemaleRobot-Final.jpg

Attachments

Extant-FemaleRobot-Final.jpg

Cool. just saw it last night. Aliens looked good.

For the last season of Falling Skies we finally get to see the Espheni Queen. I had the chance to design the queen that had to be beautiful but alien at the same time. It was a great character to work on, especially because it’s the last reveal of the entire show before it’s ending after 5 years. Great experience working on this show from season 2, I had the chance to design different characters and creatures that appeared in the show over the years.

QueenGigerHead V1-Final.jpg

Attachments

QueenGigerHead V1-Final.jpg

Excellent work here! Why not top row?

Concept Model I did for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part2 of the Lizard Mutts

Lizard1.jpgviews.jpg

Attachments

Lizard1.jpg

views.jpg

What amazing woks!

wow very cool I really like the design of the aliens glad they chose you

O man, I loved this design in the hunger games, great job dude. All your works are looking fantastic, cant wait to see more :smiley:

Creepy and beautiful!

The stuff that nightmares are made of.

beautiful work!

Here more Independence Day zbrush concept sculpting LN_IDR_10.jpgLN_IDR_13.jpgLN_IDR_12.jpgLN_IDR_0.jpg

Attachments

LN_IDR_10.jpg

LN_IDR_13.jpg

These are fantastic…and scary.
I particularly like your use of carbon fibre on the Extant character.
Very kind of you to post up, although I wouldn’t expect anything less from this wonderful forum.
Well done ZBrushCentral.

The Shadow Hunters pieces are Awesome! How did you do the tears in the lips when the skin pulls?