ZBrushCentral

Zbrush for automotive concept design

Hi its been a busy and incredible year, this is a preview of the car i modelled inside zbrush, using zremesher and other techniques i will explain during the next weeks my process in depth with a mini tutorial and more images of the vehicle.
Ilel David
Transportation / Concept Designer

PS Can you guess in which classic car is inspired my design?

previewside2.jpg

Attachments

previewside2.jpg

Hi Ive been using zbrush for concept industrial and transportation design since almost 5 years, i decided to create a concept based on one of my favourites classic cars the ac shelby cobra with a modern twist and also with the current trends in sport/luxury cars, i will make a breakdown of my process hope you find it useful, cause zbrush allow us to focus on the overall shapes of the vehicle and see how the surfaces and light interacts with each others, specially using zremesher.

birdviewcobra3.jpg

Ilel David

Top view of the cobra, Breakdown coming soon…

cobratopview3.jpg

Please, do tell-:wink:

Hi Dragon, Im working on it ,in a couple of days the breakdown will be complete to show you all the process :).
Thanks

Thanks to the pixologic team!! for posting my work on Facebook, tutorial on how i created this image coming soon…:smiley:

Waiting-:wink:

waiting for your tutorial. reflections are looking excellent.

Thanks Shouvik!! probably tomorrow or friday will be ready, zbrush is a great tool for transportation designers specially for concept ideas

Hi so this is my short tutorial of how i use zbrush as a 3d sketching/modeling tool in the early stages of car design process, its a great tool for transportation design, the objective is to focus on the overall shape and volume of the vehicle.

Ilel David

cobratuto00.jpg
cobratuto01.jpg
cobratuto02.jpg
cobratuto03.jpg
cobratuto04.jpg
cobratuto05.jpg
cobratuto06.jpg
cobratuto07.jpg

Part 2

cobratuto08.jpg
cobratuto09.jpg
cobratuto10.jpg

Wow…thanks for the tutorial/breakdown! always helpful/useful! :+1:

Thanks skinnybonez !!

:smiley: Thank you very much, awesome! :wink:

This is very cool! Awesome work on the tutorial! I will try your process, thank you for sharing it

Can I translate it in French for the fun like this one for Etcher ?

If don’t existing yet somewhere of course! :slight_smile:

PS What is the name of font text used ?

thanks patokali !!

Hi frenchy pilou! sure you can that would be nice! the type is avengeanse mightiest avenger

Thanks! I will begin monday! :+1:
By chance have you the text in English?

Started! :wink:
I will give the final place when all that will finished! :slight_smile:

PAGE01f.jpg