ZBrushCentral

My WIPs

Hey everyone, What i will be posting here is just some works in progress of anything I stat working on.

So Sylvanas is a pretty awesome character I never played WOW even though I wanted to so bad. Never had money to payplay monthly unfortunately I am an avid hearthsone player though. I digress, what I’m attempting to do here is make a model as close to the original concept as possible. Currently what i keep doing is jumping back and forth from the bodey to the armor. I feel like i have made it to a good place in the face but I think it can be better.
Comments, Critiques? Let me know what you all think.

Attachments

1 Like

Here is a quick head I made yesterday. Fun concept by Kevin Keele.
Oldman.jpg

Attachments

Oldman.jpg

So I did a quick paint over. I will attempt some beard fibers but I don’t fully have a good work flow for it so I’ll see how far I can get.
PolyPaint.jpg

Attachments

PolyPaint.jpg

1 Like

Like this, good job

Awesome Thanks blckgold!
I continued to detail in a little bit more anatomy and then stray off onto modeling out the armor.
SylvanasModplus.jpg

Attachments

SylvanasModplus.jpg

So I started a face stretch pass to which then turned into an old man yelling at birds pass. :smiley:
Comments and critiques if you got 'em.
OldManYell.jpg

Attachments

OldManYell.jpg

I probably should probably finish my other models before I continue on this one :/.
Gruncle.jpg

Attachments

Gruncle.jpg

I made a few more tweaks and I feel like I can move on from this old guy.
OgOld.jpg

Attachments

OgOld.jpg

Here is the zbrush turnaround for the head. Again the original concept is from kevin keele. I have done a similar expression with a different model I just wanted to see if I could push it even more.

The old guy turned out great! good job dude

Thanks Galero!
So I am still trying to get the hang of fibers fun challenge. Also pushing out a sylvanas is cool.
SylvFibers.jpg

Attachments

SylvFibers.jpg

More fun with fibers.
OldmanFibers.jpg

I keep having this back and forth struggle with the face.
Faceturn.jpg
facecolor.jpg

Attachments

Faceturn.jpg

facecolor.jpg

Im trying to make a kind of Disney infinity version of Stan. Hopefully ill get some comments and critiques.
StanPainted.jpg

Attachments

StanPainted.jpg

This is 4 hours of just zbrushing random face and hair. Trying to learn realistic female face shapes and fibers. Fun stuff comments and critiques always welcome. The critique I gave myself was that the facial features gave it the look of some sort of sex doll and that the eyes were to big and I dont think I got the head shape quite right.
cateTry1.jpg

Attachments

cateTry1.jpg

Here is my first pose pass and expression pass on Grunkle Stan.
CrazedStan.jpg

Attachments

CrazedStan.jpg

Im reviving the old Mystery shack scene to add my stan model to it. I have never really done an entire scene in zbrush, lots of polys, hope my dinky little laptop can take it. At some point ill have to figure lighting in zbrush as well fun stuff. Really wish I had Keyshot -_-.
MysteryShackRevive.jpg

Attachments

MysteryShackRevive.jpg

I did a quick color set up. Now going on to knock out each item one by one doing a color pass. Its hard if your a scatter brain like me because the tendency to want to jump from one prop to another even if Im not done with it is overwhelming.
Basecolor.jpg

Attachments

Basecolor.jpg

Finished adding the base color to all props now started adding the more detailed color to things. To finish the props off I will be adding a material and see how that turns out.
ColorPasPLus.jpg

Attachments

ColorPasPLus.jpg

I added some materials mostly to the glass objects. Still needs some adjustments but I think this is one of those where I can spend a life time tweaking. So ill need to find a cap at some point.
LargeSCene.jpg
LargscnStan.jpg

Attachments

LargeSCene.jpg

LargscnStan.jpg