ZBrushCentral

zbrush 4r7 executable stopped working

Ok I had just finished exporting a project and exited zbrush then when I tried to reopen it didn’t. Jst kept saying executable stopped working. Pls are there any meaningful solutions other than reinstalling coz I have a lot of projects I really don’t wanna loose.
Thanks

Reinstalling ZBrush doesn’t have to lose anything. Just back up any custom files before you do the reinstall.

However, a reinstall will not necessarily fix what’s happening. Are you able to open other projects? If so then the issue is most likely with this specific project. But you haven’t said anything about how big it is, how complicated and what features it uses, or even which version of ZBrush you’re using. That doesn’t give anyone much to go on in order to help you.

One thing I do always recommend is that you save your work iteratively. In other words, each time you save it use a different file name, keeping at least the last couple versions. That way, if something does go wrong and corrupt the file (which is rare but can happen) you have something to fall back on rather than losing everything you’ve done.