ZBrushCentral

Infinity Studio 1/4 three kingdom machao

Do this project together with colleagues most of the work done in ZBrush hope you like it

Attachments

006exe8Cgw1f4sl4p1ac5j31kw16n1ez.jpg006exe8Cgw1f4sl4i27d7j311y1kwwz4.jpgDSC00585.jpg

Attachments

006exe8Cgw1f4sl4p1ac5j31kw16n1ez.jpg

006exe8Cgw1f4sl4i27d7j311y1kwwz4.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

1 Like

Amazing!!

And I’m not talking about the girl in the pic :wink:

The sculpting is spot on, the details really crisp and precise.

It’s the kind of sculpt that makes you realise how much further you have to go as an artist.

Top row soon surely?

I also like this series of works

Some mega detail in this model, wowsers… can i ask the specs of your machine. Is this decimated down with displace maps for renders? i just cant see
how it can be done. if thats all just subtools my machine would die of suffocation. guess when your making toys each subtool can be made separate
and then you stick the whole model together. what machine are you using to model with ?

Just wow! amazing man!

This is incredible, the toy looks outstanding makes me wanna buy this and keep it on my desk…Congrats on the Top Row

really nice work…

When detail and skill levels reach maximum - heads may explode:+1:

Make it life sized then it would belong in a museum!

very nice,

Congrat! Very nice work. and amazing details…
I’m curious to know what is the total points count to achieve such a precision?

Beautiful work!

Love it

It turned out really awesome! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

My being a complete Romance of the Three Kingdoms fanboy notwithstanding, this is gorgeous sculpt! The detailing on the armor is nothing short of impressive!

World Class :+1:

This is called a Toy? I call it Museum Quality! Either way–this is incredible. Everything about it is great!