Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default 100K REACH for MY Celtic Faeries BOOK on KICKSTARTER

Hello Guys there is a long time that i have not post here and there is a good reason for this i was very busy with on of my big project. That is not about sculpt but maybe a lot among you will be interest by it. I am working on my Kickstarter for 15 days and it left 13 days now. I am on the way to publish my main Bpook Celtic Faeries in Englsih for the very first time and that is AMAZING Because we have already reached 100K for MY Book Celtic FAERIES !

SO join us for the last 13 days!

http://kck.st/1ZDglYt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Celticfaeries-.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	598.7 KB 
ID:	502764  
    Last edited by jbmonge; 05-30-16 at 05:29 AM. Reason: correction

Stop by and let me a comments, i will be happy to answer you!!
    JB

Member Follow User Gallery

Hi JB

Excellent KickStart project ! (I'm digging out my coins and digging through the cushions looking for more to contribute)

I hope to one day meet you at one of your signings(tours) I've purchased all your books (publi en Francais) Je voudrais vous faire signer ma collection un jour s'il vous plait ! **desole,.. mon francais est terrible, horrid (?)

If you have a tour this year please advise me. Toronto,... Quebec,... Windsor ?

I'm sure you are very busy with this current project and I hope all goes well!

How is your Zbrushing coming along ? Were you still considering creating painted "figures" (collectibles) ?

Bonjour !-- bonne nuit

DougE

Hello DougE

Thank you so much for your comments and your support. I am currently working in the mockup of my book and on the last new illustrations completely news in this book. i spend a lot of time to paint and to help Margo my wife with the Kickstarter Campaign.
    We will be at the comicon of Montreal this year and at the comicon of Quebec too. Montreal is easiest because i am living here ^^.
    For the moment i don't touch zbrush a lot but i keep in mind the piece with the candel that i have made just maybe for make a 3D print with it. But i have no time to cut it well and i have not find the good partner for the printing. One day i hope to be able to cast a piece in brass or bronz.;-)
    Ton francais n'est pas si mauvais ^^ alors Bonsoir

JB

DougE
    Hi JB

Excellent KickStart project ! (I'm digging out my coins and digging through the cushions looking for more to contribute)

I hope to one day meet you at one of your signings(tours) I've purchased all your books (publi en Francais) Je voudrais vous faire signer ma collection un jour s'il vous plait ! **desole,.. mon francais est terrible, horrid (?)

If you have a tour this year please advise me. Toronto,... Quebec,... Windsor ?

I'm sure you are very busy with this current project and I hope all goes well!

How is your Zbrushing coming along ? Were you still considering creating painted "figures" (collectibles) ?

Bonjour !-- bonne nuit

DougE