Default theKoncepts WIPs

Hey All,

For a long while I bounced back and forth between Maya and Zbrush while doing hard surface modeling but I'm trying to keep things in Zbrush for a change. Hard surface modeling is just "hard" either way you look at it but I find I enjoy doing it more within Zbrush because it has a much more creative feel.

Please provide your feedback as it will be much appreciated. I have several mech concepts I'm taking from 2d concepting all the through to print and mold making for eventual distribution via my website http://thekoncepts.com. Please head on over and have a look at the site!

Here is another character that was printed on the Form +1 and hand painted by myself. Also modeled and optimized for print in Zbrush

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bot6SML.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	501814  

good stuff

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

The Mech came out looking good. I use to play Mech Warrior back in the day, have always been fascinated by the look of Mechs. Yours turned out neat looking. Great job!
    http://dragondragon.deviantart.com/
    "The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world".
    Max Born, Born 1882, German physicist and mathematician- Instrumental in the development of Quantum Mechanics.

Thanks all for your great feedback! Here are some more images of my updates to the soldier droid character. Getting him ready for another print once I snatch my form 2 in a month or so!

Here's another Piloted Mech concept. If all goes accoring to plant his guy will have a rotating cockpit that reveals the drive as well as ball and socket joints in all legs for posing. Fingers crossed the print works out!