Default Dk's sketchbook

I stopped half way when texturing this guy. Now that I have time, I've decided to resurrect the model. Turn around shots. More or less still WIP as I wanted to refine some texture and shading further. Planning to make a quick illustration, will add more FX such as drool and etc.

Never posted here so I thought I'd use some recent work I've been doing to start a thread.

Default updates

Keep forgetting to update this thread. Diablos head is done. Some more new work in the process which I will post a bit later!

Couldn't get the shadow to behave properly under the mouth in marmoset, but this was marmoset 2, perhaps 3 would do better...

Nice model, i also use marmoset probably the 3 rd version should solve your shadows problems...
    //////**Remib's home page**\\\\\\\
    www.cgdimension.net

Thanks!

Yah I have good experience with toolbag 3, problem is when I bring the same scene in the lighting goes wacky a bit. Trick is to start a new fresh scene I guess, but I think I can move on from this now haha.

Another one I just wrapped up not long ago. Another 3D concept experiment, sculpted in Zb and rendered out in toolbag 3 then painted over in photoshop.

Default Alphas Suit

Keeping the goal I set for myself, just wrapped this one up in terms of modeling.
    Did everything in Zbrush and learnt a lot about the hard surface techniques!

For now just the Zbrush render and a quick keyshot material/color pass. Lots to work on, will update soon!

Thanks for viewing