Lightbulb Help Needed for Art Project with a lil thank u money

Hi Everybody,

first of all i hope that i dont break any community guidelines with this post. I'm an artist looking for zBrush talents with the ability to screen capture their process.

I want to get out of the way that I'm a student with little money, but for around 30-40 minutes of work I'd thank u with $50 via pay-pal. So yes, this is really small but it's a 'job'.

What I'm looking for is one or two people to sculpt body parts in around 10-15 minutes. Really rough: the result at minute 1 in this youtube video would be enough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAJWo8sjcEE. The Sculpting process should be recorded via screen capture like nvidia's shadowplay or fraps or camtasia or any program with a suitable quality.

to be sketched Subjects are: head, abs, breast, forearm, etc. You get the idea.

I'd like 2 people doing 3 sketches each, both get 50$. If I only find one it's gonna be 100 obviously. Again, I'm not interested in any highly refined model, just the 10-15 minute recording of a rough sketch process. If anybody would be up for this I'd like to hear from you

Thanks!

ps: my name is ironic im a really nice and reliable person

Smile

Thanks to the moderators for approving this thread
    I just found out that you can record videos right in zbrush, which is great I think so no need for the recording software! With the job comes the willingness to upload the video files to a filetransfer for me to download (im just stating this because a 10 minute video in zbrush might go up to 300-400mb). The guidlines are basic material, background image and recording settings which I'll just state via PM!

One person is already interested/in on this so one spot is left.
    thanks in advance!

Talking

Thanks everybody! I got all the connections that I need! If I need any further help I'll bump this thread.

Thanks again!