ZBrushCentral

TK's Sketchbook

Hi,

modeled completely with ZModeler (:
…and animated with cinema:

reddevil_artwork_final_final.jpg

reddevilwireframe1.jpg
reddevilwireframe2.jpg

Amazing work! One of the best zmodeler creations!

Thanks((:

Really nice work. :slight_smile:

I have the same opinion. The best piece i’ve seen being done in Zmodeler! Congrats! I wish i could see the whole process on a tutorial xD

thanks (:

i only used the techniques from zclassroom - for the stones and plants nanomesh, grass with fiber, rendered in keyshot, composed with some layers in photoshop. nextime i ll do a breakdown:D

Did you felt any constrain or limitation comparing the tools of hard surface modeling in other programs? :slight_smile:

jep, u can not be as accurate as in maya, 3ds max, blender and so on, but everything feels more natural. i usually model hardsurface in blender – with the zmodeler i miss a good snap function. and for z modeler 2.0 i would wish for a lowpoly boolean tool. sure there is fusion mesh, slice curves, dynamesh – but im missing easy accurate cuts for low meshes:)

at the moment i use zbrush for harsurface with the GOZ Blender bridge, so every tool comes at its own charge:)

I was thinking that workflow myself, Blender with Zbrush, but making the boolean operations with Dynamesh Subtract/ Dynamesh Master and making/previz the primitives in Blender with Booltool :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply :smiley:

sculpted and zmodeled in Zbrush, rendered with Keyshot, Post in Photoshop.

FRONTDRAMATIC_1.jpgFRONTDRAMATIC_layers.jpg

Attachments

FRONTDRAMATIC_1.jpg

FRONTDRAMATIC_layers.jpg

Sculpted, z remeshed, uv’s and textures in zbrush, texture compositing in photoshop, animated in c4d (:

take a look here:

[Galaxy Alien Fetus Animation](https://sketchfab.com/models/f3bc2caeeca24ba7a7e9c85cddc03438?utm_medium=embed&utm_source=website&utm_campain=share-popup) by [Tim Kramarz](https://sketchfab.com/wunderkind?utm_medium=embed&utm_source=website&utm_campain=share-popup) on [Sketchfab](https://sketchfab.com?utm_medium=embed&utm_source=website&utm_campain=share-popup)

alienfetus2.jpgalienfetus.jpg

Attachments

alienfetus.jpg

Modeled and Rendered the Flying Scotsman Locomotive entirely with Zbrush (ZModeler). The Model is fully constucted with Dynamic Subdivision. Snowrabbit and Environment is sculpted, Grass with Fibermesh - Trees are from Turbosquit.
Some Render Passes below, used Lightcap for Environment Reflection and some Matcap Materials - Textured in Photoshop. (: Check out my Facebookpage in the Signature, i will post some Breakdowns in Future Projects.

FlyingScotsman_Fledermaus_Artwork.jpg
breakdown.jpg
polygroups.jpg

Attachments

FlyingScotsman_Fledermaus_Artwork.jpg

breakdown.jpg

polygroups.jpg

Very impressive. :slight_smile:

Thanks <:

Nice ZModeler work! Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

wow, i feel honored, thanks :smiley:

Excellent work and a very efficient and clean mesh.

Trains! I love trains!

Congrats on top row!

I haven’t seen a better publicity for ZModeler than your trains.
A joy to behold!

Very sweetly modeled and a lovely evocative painterly render .:+1: