ZBrushCentral

Artist in Action: MOISÉS OJEDA (Fallas Festival)

Not long ago, MOISÉS OJEDA shared his work for the annual Fallas Festival in Valencia, Spain. The immediate question that sprang to mind was, HOW? How does he go about translating sculptures from the computer to a larger-than-life format?

Moises was happy to speak with us about this and we’re sure you’ll find it an interesting exploration of one of the more unique ways in which ZBrush finds its way into the real world.

Enjoy!

CLICK HERE

Attachments

Banner2.jpg

ZBC1b.png

2 Likes

That’s amazing job, really inspiring and encouraging, quite happy to see such great work from Spain, acojonante :smiley:

so cool. Thank you so much for sharing.

Paul

Thank Pixologic. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Os quedo alucinante! Que buen trabajo!!!

Bravo Moisés for such a fine interview and wonderful design.:+1:
Thanks Pixologic.

Fantástico reportaje y fantástico trabajo!

congrats to zb central for the post! :+1:

Beautiful work!!! Thanks for sharing your workflow with the community Sir :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:!!

Wow, Top Row!!! Congratulations, Moisés, I was sure it would happen as soon as Fallas art was noticed in the forum. Truly deserved!! I wish seeing more artists from Fallas posting here!!

Now in Spanish ;): Enhorabuena!! Ojalá muchos artistas falleros se animen a publicar sus trabajos en el foro. Son auténticas obras de arte!!

Awesome job!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Congrats Moisés for your top row!

For those of you interested in more fallas with zbrush work, check this post:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?200296-more-zbrush-in-Fallas-de-Valencia-2016

Enjoy!

Ragards!

Nice job way to go

Wow, looks like a very cool project :+1:
Also very interesting read

Amazing work! Saw all this incredible stuff burning last year that’s makes people cry for real :smiley: Fallas is a really great holiday! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I know it’s old thread but still restrict myself from writing here. You did awesome job. I am interested to which tool you have used for that and how much time you spend on that?

thank you

Soy de valencia y el mundo artista fallero siempre me ha fascinado.
He investigado un poco el tema de la realización de los modelos a través del 3D para introducirme en el mundillo. Tengo muchas dudas de que software usar.
A nivel profesional estoy dudando entre usar blender y zbrush.
He encontrado esta web https://esculturadigital.com/zbrush-tutorial/ que facilita un monton de recursos.
Parece que en cuanto a tutoriales en español no voy a tener problemas. pero me para un poco el tema de la licencia.
Para empezar pagar 800 euros no creo que me rente, sin embargo a la hora de esculpir creo que zbrush no tiene rival.
¿Alguna sugerencia?

@Txo_Uet
Hola, al leer tu mensaje queria responder. Tenemos varios programas, ZBrush es el professional que utiliza Moises. Pero, hay tambien ZBrushCore, que no tiene todos lo arramientos que ZBrush tiene pero que es muy capaz, sobre todo para empezar. Lo mejor seria que tomes contacto con 3DVALUE.com y ver con ellos directamente (3Dvalue vended a ZBrush en Espana). Empezar con ZBrushCore y de alli poco a poco aprender. Cuando ya tengas la mano con el programa, podras ir de ZBrushCore a ZBrush.
Saludos desde Cali :wink:
Jaime