ZBrushCentral

zuzu help

Hi
I installed a new copy of z-brush to my c drive w-98
entered the temporary serielnumber and it
worked
next time I opened z-brush it ask for serialnumber again and wont accept the number I had
I´ve sent the temp…file for permanent serielnumber but haven´t gotten it yet
and I guess it probably won´t work now???
what to do???

Hi Dragonlady,
I have a similar problem to you :mad:
I had a hardware crash and had to reinstall
Zbrush again :frowning:
Only the temp serialnumber works, but I can’t
activate my Full License again.
I ask here at the forum what I have to do
and ZuZu answered to me I should take a look in the Serial_Number.txt.
I followed the instructions there,which are
the same steps as by the first installation
of my ZBrush FULL VERSION !!
Then I have sent the TempSN.txt to Pixologic, but they send no answer to me until now :mad: :mad: :frowning: :frowning:

Stargo

If something catastrophic happens to your system, you have to go through the whole process of getting a new permanent serial number again. It doesn’t affect your functionality, though, because your temp serial number gives you another 30 days while you wait for the new permanent one.

Never fear, Stargo. They sometimes get backlogged, and it can take a couple of weeks. But if it starts getting close to the 30 day deadline, be sure to send ZuZu an email and she’ll make certain that you have it in time.

I’m about to have to go through the whole process for both my work and my home computer. I can’t wait to get off of Windows Me, even if it does mean reinstalling every durned thing I’ve got. :rolleyes:

:smiley:
nothing catastrofic but I did format both my drives so I had to reinstall the strange thing was that the temp serialnumber worked when I reinstalle and next time I opened it after a few days it didn´t work…
No worries though pixolator mailed me the permanent number and it worked just fine…
I´m very impressed by their fast response
even during a weekend…
I do think many companys could learn from them how to keep customers happy…

Thank you to Pixolator, he just send me
my permanent number :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you’re both back up and running. I’m telling you – Pixolator never sleeps, and never stops working. One of these days, we’re going to be saying, “Bill Gates? Who’s that?” :smiley: