ZBrushCentral

Sheridan Doose - Art Dump

Hey ZBC,
Long time lurker, not sure why I haven’t posted before. I’ve just finished my website, so this seems like a good time to post! Gonna add older work to this thread bit by bit, and I’ll try and keep this up to date with new projects as well.

To start off, a few pieces currently being produced as miniatures!
Hrungnir Hammerheart from the Indomitable line, currently available on www.SpawningPoolStudios.com
SpawningPoolStudios_Indomitable_HrungnirHammerheart_Web05.jpgSpawningPoolStudios_Indomitable_HrungnirHammerheart_Web01.jpgSpawningPoolStudios_Indomitable_HrungnirHammerheart_Web02.jpgSpawningPoolStudios_Indomitable_HrungnirHammerheart_Web04.jpgHrungnirHammerheart_Print01_02.jpgHrungnirHammerheart_Print01_03.jpgHrungnirHammerheart_Print01_04.jpgHrungnirHammerheart_Print01_01.jpg

Attachments

HrungnirHammerheart_Print01_01.jpg

HrungnirHammerheart_Print01_02.jpg

HrungnirHammerheart_Print01_03.jpg

HrungnirHammerheart_Print01_04.jpg

FIERCE!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks Skinny :smiley:

look great

Very cool work!
Cheers,
Selwy

Beautiful work! I really like the wet clay look in the first renders. Is that a ZBrush material?

Badabooommmm Sheridan!!!

Great models, top row now!!

Hugs

Victor

I don’t get this forum sometimes, lol, how is this not top row, what do they base it on, I’m so curious to know.

Man, I love this. That sinister look on his face, the proportions, the varied sculpted textures, all fantastic.

Many thanks guys!!

Derek, it’s a slightly tweaked Zbrush material that was included with the keyshot bridge. Second set of images is the actual print :smiley:

Victor, I appreciate it buddy!

blckgold, thanks for the vote of confidence! Not quite sure about the criteria required :stuck_out_tongue: (really digging your renders btw!)

dopepope, big thanks dude, that’s my go to facial expression for creeping people out :slight_smile:

Now, i have to load some more pics up!

Right-o, here are some images of a recent commission! Apocalypse, The Eternal Tyrant. Had a lot of creative freedom on this hulking villain, pretty over the top :D, and its a damn large print. The piece was printed by Ownage.

sheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-final.jpgsheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-printback.jpgsheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-printfront.jpgsheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-printfrontalthead.jpgsheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-sizing.jpg

Attachments

sheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-final.jpg

sheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-printback.jpg

sheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-printfront.jpg

sheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-printfrontalthead.jpg

sheridan-doose-spawningpoolstudios-dxadesigns-apocalypse-sizing.jpg

Sick work man! Keep posting :slight_smile:

Wow, really nice pieces ! I love it :smiley:

Some beautiful sculpting! :+1:

Very cool pieces, but that print size is insane!! Turned out great though! :slight_smile:

Awww c’mon man. That’s just too bad ass! Amazing Apocalypse! Love it!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Sorry I haven’t posted here much in a while.

Here’s my latest commission work that I can show, Illidan Stormrage from WarCraft! Rendered in Keyshot, composition based on art by Wei Wang.

Illidan_Final_AltHead_02LO.jpgIllidan_Final_AltHead_01LO.jpgIllidan_Final_06LO.jpgIllidan_Final_02LO.jpgIllidan_Final_01_LO.jpgIllidanProfile.jpg

Attachments

Illidan_Final_AltHead_02LO.jpg

Illidan_Final_AltHead_01LO.jpg

Illidan_Final_06LO.jpg

Illidan_Final_02LO.jpg

Illidan_Final_01_LO.jpg

1 Like

awesome sculpt man…really like the sitting position…and face expression to…In the 4th image face expression and face looking like face eater…buy kolby jukes…
good sculpt man.really nice work

Fantastic Work, top row well deserved. you going to get him 3d printed?:smiley:

Amazing! really like the posture and details. congrat for Top row!!!