ZBrushCentral

Art of Andy Tantowi Belzark

Art of Andy Tantowi Belzark

Hello Fellow artists! :smiley:
I am new to this forum and I would like to showcase some of my artwork,
I am active mainly on my instagram, I was suggested to Join ZbrushCentral yesterday
so I would like to share some of my workings with you all,
C&C or any inputs are very welcomed :smiley:
You can also Email me if interested or wanna discuss project
at

andytantowibelzark@gmail.com

Thanks ;D Enjoy!

YUGIOH 3 EGYPTIAN GOD CARD FANART 1. First, I started sculpting from a sphere, (unfortunately, I didn't have the progress shot) 2. all were done roughly and just have fun with the shapes (Reference pic HELPS) 3. "Keep sculpting, just keep sculpting" I used A LOT OF MOVE TOOL and POLISH TOOL (mainly, but yeah, that's pretty much it) ![000.jpg|1100x426](upload://qXL9XDAPpuWU6iNrFNGIT59A358.jpeg)
  1. Notice that each creature have different Personalities, according to my Intrepretation, So I sculpted each of them differently,
    Obelisk (the blue one) have a titan-hard-golem feel - use a lot of Fracture brush
    Slifer (red) is a serpent, therefore, Organic feature are added - use slash brush
    Ra (gold) is mainly smooth surface like creature, almost robot like - use polish brush

2. then, Export them as OBJ (you can add texture first though) to keyshot

3. mess around (?)

4. get these clay render to make sure the lightning and sculpt is exactly as you wanted them to be

5. Material and Texture!
    1.jpg

6. PHOTOSHOP!!

Final piece:

Attachments

I saw your work on FB, it’s really cool!
You seems to do a lot of work in ZBrush, not only for your paint over in 2D. Didn’t you try to push more the painting part in ZBrush to reduce the 2D part in Photoshop ?

I saw your work on FB, it’s really cool!

You seems to do a lot of work in ZBrush, not only for your paint over in 2D. Didn’t you try to push more the painting part in ZBrush to reduce the 2D part in Photoshop ?

Well, It’s true that with zbrush you can get a realistic texture as a painting, but i find Photoshop’s ability for custom brush and just slight adjustment of the pixels is a better finishing tool for an illustration
but that’s for me though :smiley:

killer work man! Love your stuff

Great work. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to see your next posts.

Wow (what a fantastic artist), loving it all. I think we all appreciate you coming up here and sharing some of your process with us as well. Thank you sir.

Cool work!

Insane work man, love it

Crazy work man. I’d probably like to see more detail in Ra but Obelisk is insane. Really holds true to his name.

Awesome works!!

Love it!

Hi All,
thanks a lot!
here is other breakdown I made for
Gate Guardian

4.jpg

Attachments

Another epic one.

This time, I try some human character, but I’m not there yet on skin material ^^"

Dark Magicians from Yugioh!
20kw1y.jpg
30i7waa.jpg

My Original Character
2w69zd2.jpg
sncmlg.jpg

Attachments

20kw1y.jpg

30i7waa.jpg

2w69zd2.jpg

sncmlg.jpg

Cheers for the breakdowns. And great feeling of scale!

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Attachments