ZBrushCentral

Biological illustrations

Models without textures. They will be used in the educational portal. Some objects in color you can see in another my thread or on my website. All models made in ZBrush.
1 misniowy caly.jpg2 oddechowy.jpg3 Piers.jpgczaszka wew.jpgJadro.jpgJelito przekroj.jpgPecherzyki plucne 1.jpgPlciowy meski.jpg

narzady zmyslow.jpgKosmki.jpgkrwionosny.jpgoko 2.jpgPlciowy zenski.jpgplod.jpg

WOW!!! Amazing work! we are strange creatures eh? :slight_smile:

Thank you. Yes, more strange than some creature on this website. :slight_smile:

No colors?

Congrats on top row Rulonis!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Congratulations on your top row placement .
It was well deserved . keep creating wonderful pieces so we can all enjoy them . :wink:

Congratulations! Very nice usage of ZBrush!

Thank you, I very much appreciate TOPROW. I add some colored versions and welcome to my website.
OKO 2.jpgheart cross section.jpgOddechowy caly jedno pluco.jpg

Very awesome work. The illustrations are very well done, and I can’t imagine how much time all of that took, but it paid off, and was well worth it. Thank you for sharing your art with us. Congrats as well on the top row.

This is amazing.

Thank you very much!

Much deserved Top Row. Excellent use of ZBrush. Your website’s pics are even more impressive than the pics you’ve posted here. It is inspiring to see someone do such beautiful art with ZBrush. Keep up the great work. :D:+1:

Great work! :+1:

Wonderful work, Bravo.:+1:

That is absolutely amazing work. The details and precision is fantastic. :+1:

Thank you very much!

Inspirational! So very well done. Congratulations.

Excellent work, proving your talent !Respect !

good job:sunglasses: