Hi hansolocambo,
    what is your OS, ZBrush version and ZSceneManager version?
    Is ZScene Manager's window behind ZBrush ?
    *** ZSceneManager plugin *** (1.8 is released ! )
    (SubTool organizer in dedicated window, subtool Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

New Member Follow User Gallery

Hi all,

Love this plugin. So helpful. I did run into a little snag, probably with my workflow, but thought I'd ask if anyone has an idea. I have subtools with layers set up on them. I then "merged for sculpt " my subtools and moved and rotated them into place. After that, I exited "merge" so the rotation and translation would be applied. However, now when I adjust the layers the subtools translate and rotate back into the original position. Is there a way around this? Is there a way to have "layers" be local? I know you can bake the layers but I need to adjust layers after moving. There is a progression I have to show in my subtools that takes rotating, translating and layer "morphs".

Thanks in advance for any insight!
    Dan

Member Follow User Gallery

Default ZSceneMgr.exe 32-bit or 64-bit

Can you tell me if the ZSceneMgr.exe is a 32 or 64-bit application? I am running a UGEE 2150 Tablet monitor and I have noticed whenever I have ZSceneManager up it disables my pressure sensitivity. As soon as I close the main application window, my pressure sensitivity returns (minimizing doesn't restore pressure sensitivity though). In the past I have noticed that this is usually due to a 32-bit app running or having focus.

Has anyone else had this issue while using a UGEE/Huion style tablet monitor?

Thanks!
    Corey Kinard
    Modeling | Texturing | Rigging

Member Follow User Gallery

Well it appears that ZSceneMgr.exe is a 64-bit program too. So I am stumped as to why when it is open I loose pressure sensitivity with the Ugee 2150. Hrmm... If I find a workaround I'll be sure to post in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Thanks!
    Corey Kinard
    Modeling | Texturing | Rigging

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2891011