Default Activation crashes

Hello!

Just bought a licence for this excellent plugin but I've got an issue when trying to register.

When using in "free" mode there is no problem at all. I tried many reinstallations with no success.

Specs: Win10 64bits 64Go RAM - ZB4R7p3 64bits

Hi Zegolem,
    I sent you a private message about this issue.
    *** ZSceneManager plugin *** (1.4 is released ! )
    (SubTool organizer in dedicated window, Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

Default Crash on Sierra

UPDATE:Its works now! Thanks for the help Max!

Hi Max, As C-man pointed out earlier, my copy also crashes. Im on a MacBook Pro with Macos Sierra 10.12.4 and have the Pro Version of Zscene

Had also emailed your support, do let me know how I can help to rectify this. This plugin is a must have for an upcoming project!

Default ZSceneManager 1.4 released!

Hi all,

I'm glad to release a new version of ZSceneManager : 1.4.

You can download it here! (it's free of charge if you already have the PRO version license)

The new features are (see this pdf)
    - new renaming fonctions : add/remove prefix and suffix + "Find & Replace"
    - Mask Layers + "Buffers Window"...
    - Align/Center commands
    - Copy/Paste subtools system.
    - many bugs fixed...

I also made a video to introduce these new features.

NB: As this video does not cover all new features, I will try to make other videos as soon as I find time for that. Stay tuned on my FB page or twitter account...

Thanks a lot to all ZBrushers who helped me to create this new version of ZSceneManager.
    (SubTool organizer in dedicated window, Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks for the great plugin!

Can you say anything about how well it will work with the new Interactive Booleans that pixologic is prepping for 4R8? I want to buy the full zscene manager but am hesitant because of complications that might arrise.

The new boolean should not bring complications with ZSceneManager. But, I can't certify this. I will test when ZBrush4R8 will be released.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567