Hi hansolocambo,
    what is your OS, ZBrush version and ZSceneManager version?
    Is ZScene Manager's window behind ZBrush ?
    *** ZSceneManager plugin *** (1.8 is released ! )
    (SubTool organizer in dedicated window, subtool Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

New Member Follow User Gallery

Hi all,

Love this plugin. So helpful. I did run into a little snag, probably with my workflow, but thought I'd ask if anyone has an idea. I have subtools with layers set up on them. I then "merged for sculpt " my subtools and moved and rotated them into place. After that, I exited "merge" so the rotation and translation would be applied. However, now when I adjust the layers the subtools translate and rotate back into the original position. Is there a way around this? Is there a way to have "layers" be local? I know you can bake the layers but I need to adjust layers after moving. There is a progression I have to show in my subtools that takes rotating, translating and layer "morphs".

Thanks in advance for any insight!
    Dan

Member Follow User Gallery

Default ZSceneMgr.exe 32-bit or 64-bit

Can you tell me if the ZSceneMgr.exe is a 32 or 64-bit application? I am running a UGEE 2150 Tablet monitor and I have noticed whenever I have ZSceneManager up it disables my pressure sensitivity. As soon as I close the main application window, my pressure sensitivity returns (minimizing doesn't restore pressure sensitivity though). In the past I have noticed that this is usually due to a 32-bit app running or having focus.

Has anyone else had this issue while using a UGEE/Huion style tablet monitor?

Thanks!
    Corey Kinard
    Modeling | Texturing | Rigging

Member Follow User Gallery

Well it appears that ZSceneMgr.exe is a 64-bit program too. So I am stumped as to why when it is open I loose pressure sensitivity with the Ugee 2150. Hrmm... If I find a workaround I'll be sure to post in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Thanks!
    Corey Kinard
    Modeling | Texturing | Rigging

Default messing up the names of subtools

Has anyone else experienced ZSceneManager messing up the names of the subtools. It seems to be fine for awhile but the more I use it the more the names keep getting messed up. It seems to randomly swap the names of the subtools. Great tool but becomes a headache after awhile.

Default Too bad

Seems an amazing plugin from the videos.
    Installed the free version to test, launched it, it was doing something for a while, a black rectangle appeared, then disappeared, then nothing. Windows 10, 64 bit, ZBrush 2018.1, 32 GB RAM

The file is admittedly huge, 4 GB, 374 million points, with couple hundred subtools. But that's why it would have been so cool if the plugin worked.

Default Just installed for 2018.1

I just installed the plugin, however when i have a file open it crashes every time. If i clear the file and restart the manager works but it still says [FREE] in the window. shouldn't it say PRO if I bought it? I looked up in the instructions and it says it will activate automatically.

Is there a file size limitation? I have to deal with high poly subtools at my company so i hope this isn't the case.

Default Just installed for 2018.1

oops I guess you do need to activate, The section I read was for upgrading only. I'll follow the video link and hope this fixes my issues!

Yes, you need to activate with your License Key.
    In 'PRO' (paid) version, there is no size limitation!

About "black rectangle issue", when ZSM doesn't launch anymore, making a full reset can be a solution. it's explained here : http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...=1#post1236247

About "messing up the names of subtools": if you see something strange appearing with names after multiple actions (renaming,grouping, moving folders...), doing "Update Full Tree" acts as clean up and may fix the issues.
    *** ZSceneManager plugin *** (1.8 is released ! )
    (SubTool organizer in dedicated window, subtool Folders, Multi-SubTools sculpting/posing/painting, and many more...)

Forgot to give an update, everything works perfectly! this plugin is worth its weight in gold, I'm surprised it hasn't already been implemented into zbrush as dealing with the subtool palette for years has always been a headache when you have 80+ subtools.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2891011