ZBrushCentral

The last game!!!!

Hi, everyone, this is my latest work. The content is Michael Jordan and Rukawa Kaede inside the animation Slam Dunk showdown. I think in second years of the world’s high school team won the first game, and then have to match with the bulls.
Michael Jordan is one of my favorite basketball player, he was also one of the greatest basketball players of all, so I chose the making him and he was the prototype created by Rukawa showdown, can say this is absolutely a century of war, hot degree can be imagined.
Below we are going to talk about the technical problems, the scene all models are fabricated by ZBURSH. Characters including the previous, behind the scenes, even on the back of every member of the audience are is produced by the model, the whole picture is completed by the powerful modeling function of ZBURSH.
Audience’s background mainly uses the Nanomesh and Array mesh combination. And how to achieve. We need to think for themselves how to high-speed, efficient completion of such a large workload, a few days I will my idea of making the map, please do look forward to.
To do this is the biggest motivation is that I am very fond of basketball, also very much like CG, the combination of their two hobbies this picture was born.
I hope love Michael Jordan and Slam Dunk friends can also love my work. (personal advice: when watching this picture to open out the theme song music master dunk do not have the same effect. -0-)
01.jpg
02.jpg
05.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
10.jpg
06.jpg08.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

10.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

vray nice ! TopRow!

this is so awesome

Very, very good, awesome! Congratulations! :smiley: I like it! I want to make complex works like yours. I see you worked a lot. You haven’t used another softwares like Maya, 3dsmax, or texturing softwares like Mari etc., or have you? And I like Michael Jordan too. :smiley:

guanzong_jiaocheng.jpg

Attachments

guanzong_jiaocheng.jpg

OMG amazing work! love audience MO! great :smiley:

the body is others.

Great effort! Lot of details. Nice job, man. Making a lot of sports fans and manga/anime fans smile.

great job man awesome:+1:

Unbelievable!

Fab use of ZBrush:+1:

Amazing! Great stuff!

yeah…this is pretty mind blowing. great tribute to the greatest of all time. great, great, great job!!! and congrats on top row!!

WoW, This is epic, nice job dude!

…the match ?:sunglasses:

cool work … thanks for the breakdown

OMG that is incredible!! gorgeous work! so real wow!

Synthesis using MAYA clothes Made a large in MD Then in Zbursh meticulous carving. Rendering of Arnold

Amazing use of Nanomesh!

Awesome work! I especially like how you handled the crowd. Congrats :slight_smile: