Default Hec's 2016 Works Depo

Starting this one early in the year. Might post some works from last year that spilled into this year too... lets see how it goes. Comments and crits welcome as usual.

Starts with "The merc with the mouth" we all know and love, done in the Disney Infinity style to add to the X-Men line up I did last year. Yay for Chimichangas!

More stuff coming soon lots of different projects lined up this year, hope I can complete and post them all.

Made a version of Tarzan continuing the series. Always been a big fan of Glen Keane and his work on that film. I based the pose on one of his main sketches for the character.

Skech of him by Glen Keane:

Default Agent Aries

I made a couple minis earlier this year for a board game. I later took them into keyshot with some polypaint and made some renders of them. This is Agent Aries:

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Love em all, sculpt, style, colours, render.
    http://dragondragon.deviantart.com/
    "The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world".
    Max Born, Born 1882, German physicist and mathematician- Instrumental in the development of Quantum Mechanics.

Great design work. All are your own concepts?
    Excellent sculpts.

Default Kimera Models - Dumah The Lord Of Bones (Demon Version)

@Dragon - Thanks
    @Wyatt - Thanks man! The girls above are concepts from client projects, the infinity stuff are obviously existing characters that I wanted to do in the Disney Infinity style. This next post is also from client concept art.

Now for a change of pace. I completed this piece recently for Kimera Models. It's a multikit figure with several optional parts.

• Concept by Macs Gallo
    • Sculpted by me (Hector Moran)
    • Painted by Fabrizio Russo (Demon Version)

Scale: 75mm
    Pieces: About 20
    Material: Resin cast

Boxart shots:

Keyshot renders:

Zbrush shots:

Default Kimera Models - Dumah The Lord Of Bones (Warlord Version)

Here's the same figure in its Warlord configuration with a completely different paintjob.

• Concept by Macs Gallo
    • Sculpted by me (Hector Moran)
    • Painted by Fabrizio Russo (Demon Version)

Scale: 75mm
    Pieces: About 20
    Material: Resin cast

Boxart shots:

Keyshot renders:

Zbrush shots:

Parts breakdown:

3D printed master:

Default Kimera Models Debut

Here's a few photos of the Kimera Models debut at Monte San Savino, which is a yearly event for miniatures that takes place in the Tuscany area of Italy.

The pics here are of the same Dumah multikit model assembled in different configurations and painted by different miniature painters. The unpainted model in the middle is also sculpted by me. I'll be posting pics of that one next.

Default ABEL - Phoenix Chosen

Hi again!

This was the second piece I sculpted for Kimera Models this year. Abel, Phoenix Chosen. It is another multikit figure designed for multiple possibilities for paint and assembly.

Designed by Macs Gallo and sculpted by yours truly.

Keyshot Renders:

Zbrush Shots:

Master print by Ownage:

Default ABEL - Phoenix Chosen (Alt)

This is the alternate version of the same kit, with different head, breastplate, weapons and other extras.

Photo of prototype:

Zshots:

Parts breakdown:

Size comparison to Dumah in Zbrush:

Default Legends Of The Jungle Project

Hi guys,

So for a large chunk of this year i put a lot of work into these diorama sculpts and launched a Kickstarter.

Has now 6 days left and it's almost funded. Take a look at the campaign here and give it a share or back it if you dig the figures:

Legends Of The Jungle Project

This is the first diorama I made for the project, Lord Of The Jungle.

Keyshot renders:

3D print master:

Zbrush shots:

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

these sculpts are really looking great. and it's impressive to see the detail hold up so well at that scale.
    good luck with the kickstarter.

-r
    rasmus warming
    rasmusw.dk

Video Queen Of The Jungle

Here's the second diorama from the LOTJ project.

Keyshot renders:

3D Print:

Our Kickstarter pitch video:

LEGENDS OF THE JUNGLE ON KICKSTARTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast