ZBrushCentral

Atelier Angheluta Jewellery Book

Hi all.

I’ve been apart of the zbrush community a couple of years now, but haven’t been to good to share my work. Now i have a new job and a new founded company so i wanted to start a new thread to share my work with you all. It’s quite scary to post here, in the myriad of amazing talent, but i will try to keep it up nonetheless. Thanks to every one for looking. C&C is always warmly welcome and i hope you enjoy.

I will start of by posting some of the older sculpts of mine.

Attachments

letigre front grey01.jpg

Le-tigre-silver AtelierAngheluta-.jpg

le-tigre-AA1.jpg

Hi all

This will be the last of my older work that i will post here. A bespoke deer broch for a hunter, silver casting below. Thanks for looking.

week4A.Angheluta2.jpgdeer-brooch-Atelier-Angheluta.jpg

Hi all

This is an ornate skull ring i did for at new jewellery company. C&C welcome. Enjoy

achantus skull zb01.jpg

These are photos of the actual piece.

achantus skull.jpgachantus skull01.jpg

1 Like

Great job on the skull
Newton

Thanks

Nice of you to say.

These are really great, I want to create jewelry as well.

@Victus

Thanks mate. Totally, go for it!!

Hi Anton,
Your design work is very impressive I have sent a PM
Thanks
Newton

@Newton

Thanks alot. Reply sent :smiley:

looking good i like it
you going to drop in for class again you know it starts on the 27th
it’s free for you once you’ve taken it … some people dont know that

Hi all

18 karat gold band with Black enamel. The text “Tempus Fugit” is latin and means " Time flies" . All modeling done in zbrush.

Thanks for looking.

Tempusband-wax AtelierAngheluta.jpgTempusband-side-AtelierAngheluta.jpgTempusband-top-AtelierAngheluta.jpg

Hi All

Buccaneer skull ring i did for a jewellery company. Had fun with this one

Attachments

Atelier Angheluta long john silver skull wax.jpg

Atelier Angheluta long john silver skull 01.jpg

Atelier Anngheluta long john silver skull 02.jpg

so much fun i love the ships back

Thats my favorite part aswell :smiley:

Hi All

Ship ring i did for a jewellery company. Enjoyed making this one. It’s being cast now, so silver pics will come later. Thanks for looking

Atelier Angheluta Hold Fast Wax.jpg

Hi All

Not really jewellery. But trying to learn some facial anatomy for a 3d print project, obviously a wip. Thanks for looking

Atelier Angheluta commander.jpg

Hi All

Well, back to jewellery. Silver band, 100% zbrush. Managed to print and cast pretty small details on this one. Comission for a jewellery company.

Atelier Angheluta Achanthus Band wax.jpgAtelier Angheluta Achanthus Band silver 01.jpgAtelier Angheluta Achanthus Band silver 02.jpg

Hi Everybody

This is the new and improved Le Tigre ring, it’s an updatet version of the ring shown in the first post of this thread.
Sorry for the crappy iphone pic, just wanted to share how it turned out, will show better pics when they get taken.

Hope you enjoy it and thanks for having a look.

Atelier Angheluta Le Tigre-New.jpg
atelier-angheluta-iphone-tigerv2.png

Beautiful jewelry :+1:

Nice ring!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: