New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Carlos Garcia 3d Sketchbook

Hello All,

I will be posting some WIP's of some recent projects that I have been working on.
    Well my hope is to post progress images of the same projects in hopes that I will complete it before moving on.
    I have a tendency to work on a project than get interested in another and totally abort the previous project.
    With that being said, I am currently working on a few projects right now, but I will start with this...

Over this past summer I had a great opportunity to intern at Walt Disney Animation Studios with about eleven other amazing interns. I made some great friends and met talented people. One of which is my friend Wesley Lin a.k.a Snipes, who is an amazing concept artist. Who's work can be found here if interested https://www.artstation.com/artist/wesleylin .
    Here is some WIP images and the concept I am working from of one of his pieces. My hope is to not only recreate the piece, but be able to put my own artist touch to it.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy! Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!

New Member Follow User Gallery

He looks nice! I'm waiting for the final pic.