Default Spider-Man speed sculpt WIP (some help needed)

Hi! I'm pretty new to Zbrush and sculpting overall, so i decided to ask for some help there with my work.
    I was going to make a bust of Spider-Man and ran into some problems: I got the main shapes, then Zremeshed it to get the details

And at this point I dont really know how to build the rest: the webbing on his head and those awesome-looking lenses like in the ASM 2. Could you please give me some advices?

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

use panel loops to extract the eyes as a seperate subtool, UV the zremeshed sculpt and use noisemaker UV to create thepatterns, you can do it in sections using masks. or have a look around for some nanomesh tutorials I think someone posted something similar to this effect awhile ago,
    My Internets Page - http://www.vfxforge.com

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

For a new-ish Zbrusher I suggest your draw masks of the details you want, polygroup by mask at each milestone so that you can mask and unmask those portions quickly for inflations, panel looping, or just isolated brushing. Panel loops are nice because you can smooth borders and enhance relatively low polygon objects, great for a Z-remeshed bust with good edge loops (we can not see). For masking you may have to divide or dyna mesh to a higher resolution so you can draw clean masks. Save versions as you go in case you need to make a u-trun. Looks like you have a great start.

-S

Thanks for advices! I actually thought that i might mask the webbing off, extrude it, Zremesh so it's as lowpoly as it can possibly be and then GoZ to Maya so i can get some loops there and then smooth it and export back to zBrush. But I still can't really get how can I make those
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new-font-b-Halloween-b-font-marvel-Amazing-SpiderMan-2-Costume-Eyes-font-b-lenses-b.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	479532  

When I modeled spider-man, I add the mask holes in post. I searched steel holes in google to get the texture and I overlay or multiply over the eyes with the help of a color id render pass.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Well, i understood that webbing is too hard for me atm, so ive made Red Hood from that bust
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/o0rGO