Default Max's skecthbook

Ok so as I recently graduated, I thought it might be a good idea to start a sketchbook here

So many great artist out here and still so many things to learn, I'm looking forward to your advices.

Here are some of my past work

And here is what I'm actually working on. It's a mix between a superhero and whatever come to my mind

Here is the final version of my spiderman "cool" version. Some render made in Keyshot

Currently working on some star wars fan art. Decided to recreate captain Rex. I'm still working on the basic armor peaces. Made some small changes here and there.

My star wars fan art, the captain Rex. Modelling and polypainting were made using Zbrush and final shading and render with Arnold.
    It was the first time I was using the alShaders and I'm really happy with the result. At the end this character should be part of a full background

Orc speedsculpt I did between 2 christmas dinner

It was finally snowing here in Belgium few days ago so I decided to re-rendered this guy.

Short fan art I had in mind for quite a long time as this guy is my all time favorite vilain.
    Started as a speedsculpt in Zbrush before I decided to make the all body.
    The textures were done by polypainting, then I moved inside of Maya to do the shading and the lighting with Arnold.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUU_Final_Low.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	397.3 KB 
ID:	490020  

Had so much fun sculpting and texturing this one, making different versions of it.
    Sculpting and skin polypainting were made inside of Zbrush, the all thing was rendered in Keyshot .
    All together composite in Photoshop

loong time I haven't post anything on this, from now on i'll try update this more often. This might help me sticking to my personnal project schedule

So here are some of the stuff I did lately

Fist one is the Flash based on the cartoon from 2004. I haven't finished it but it's high on the list

And this one is what I am currently busy at. This guy is almost over as I am finishing textures and preparing everything for final render

"thinking about space" probably

Front and back, the usual

And some topology