Dear all,

I have downloaded Sculptris to try modeling figures, props, well anything possible!

I am interested to try making a ventriloquest puppet doll myself from scratch as I can't afford the one that's for sale at Renderosity by Cadman Studios. Well, something in that line as there aren't any available for free. I have found a free head though but that one is not very realistic as what I have in mind and one can't change expressions, movements of eyes, mouth, etc. thereon unless I take it over to Hexagon but I haven't tried that yet. Not even sure it will work!

Do you think it's possible to create such a doll in Sculptris and maybe add morphs in another application? I have Daz Studio 4.8 Pro and Hexagon 2.5. To be honest I have never modeled any figures in any program at all! My only try of a model is a building I have done recently in SketchUp, but that's it!

Any tutorials or suggestions, advice on how to create a head with all its features and the rest of the body? Anything on figure creating will be a great help.

Please, don't suggest getting ZBrush as I am a pensioner and can't afford such pricey programs, well not currently.

Your help and suggestions are much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Laura

Attached image is the one I got free on internet: