Member Follow User Gallery

Default Presenter: The Mill

Google: HELP Monster Model by Majid Esmaeili.

Default Presenter: The Mill

Google: HELP Monster Model by Majid Esmaeili.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default ZSummit Intro Workshop

Yeah I know it ain't Godzilla but here is the demo model from my intro to ZBbrush workshop at the 2015 ZSummit. Students really seemed to enjoy the class and I managed to win over a few that have been struggling with ZBrush for a while as well as help a few experienced users learn some new tricks. In any case, I rendered these in Octane for Maya:

Eric Keller

Default WorkShop: Learn to Sculpt Like Disney Infinity

Here is part of the workshop that ShaneO and I taught. These are snippets of the first half which I taught about character design, and finding the appeal.

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

Default ZBrush Summit 2015 was just mindblowing...

What can I say guys? ZBrush Summit 2015 was just mindblowing such as you all man.
    All of your work, talks and sharing knowledge is just super inspiring aswell as motivating.
    Was such a pleasure seeing one of your biggest inspiration talking about life, the industry and their amazing works.
    Congratulation to you all guys. Was amazing!! After beeing at the Trojan Horse was a Unicorn Festival in Portugal I met already so many amazing artists who also attented at the ZBrush Summit
    and I thought after that I could not get enough inspiration from that. One week the ZBrush Summit, which just blew my mind!

So thank you guys and also for putting up a gathered collection of the awesomess you all produce.

Keep em comin'

Happy sculpting guys,
    Kenny

Hey guys! so here is a revisited image of the sculpt i did for the sculpt-off.

the event was amazing and i had alot of fun meeting everyone!

This is the model I did for the sculpt off, thanks again to everyone specially Pixologic for making these amazing events happen.
    Made new friends and met some old ones.
    A big thank you!

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

sweet stuff guys n gals!
    Marco "Splash" Plouffe - Digital Sculptor
    http://www.marcoplouffe.com

New Member Follow User Gallery

awesome work!! Sadpanda,Robotball,Theredbeard,Fred2303

Default Sculpt-OFF entry

Hey guys, I had a great time participating in the contest this year! Super stressful as the clock ticked away but well worth it. Here was my entry.
    I created the concept at work during lunches, the took a couple of lunches to see if I could put it together in 3 hours.
    I knew I would have to render very quickly because the sculpt took up the majority of the time if I wanted it to look decent.
    The night before I came up with a matcap that looked interesting and had a green cavity fill to look like moss.
    I also set up the psd file so i could just replace the layer contents and all my level tweaks would already be there.
    All in all the render and color took about 10 minutes to slap together! Here is my concept sketch from work, and the final from the contest day.
    Thanks!

Default Paul Liaw Sculptoff entry and development

Hey Guys I wanted to upload what I made for the day of as well as many of the duds that I had to go through to end up at my final design. I tried to compress my process but I still had to cut out a thick stack of 2d drawings, and variations. Many of the ideas I started with ended up in the final design, but in different form. I explored various arm, tongues, as well as floral, parasitic fungus, trees, cactus, agave, insects, worms, skulls. microbial forms. I was a very wide net. and I would do little sculpts, and abandon them quickly when I saw they weren't working. I didn't know what would work but I knew I would know a winner when I saw it on the page. The annoying thing was each one that didn't work had elements that I did like, and I could make work given enough time. A lot of the design choices I ended up with were based on the execution time per area. I think I ended up with a better design by stripping off most of the complexity. Forearms, became roots, branches became horn, arms became thorned agave leaves. One of the earliest ideas I had was having some sort of skull growing in a wooden growth so that came in as just a mouth. My design got too unrelateable as it got more insectoid so I brought back the skull bits. I was trying to utilize more underrated zbrush functions, which I did find many, but In the end the shapes I went with didnt require them, which doesn't mean I won't be using those functions all the time from now on.

cargocollective.com/paulliaw

Default I was in the hardsurface sculpt off

Hey guys! The 2015 Zsummit was fun ! I was one of the artists in the hard surface sculpt off.
    I want to share my IMM brushes that I used to assemble the dinosaur
    Following this link will give you a 100% discount . If you feel like paying for it you are more than welcome.

UPDATE: quantity limited to 20 and no more of them left , thanks for checking them out guys!

Default Paul Liaw Sculptoff entry and development Continue

more duds

Default Paul Liaw Sculptoff entry and development Continue II

final evolution before game day
    cargocollective.com/paulliaw

Default Shane Olson Organic Sculpt-Off Entry

To prepare, I had my extremely talented friend Jason Kim sketch up my idea for me.

Then I blocked out the body, the leaf-arms, and the eyes. Then I used a pre-built nano-brush to populate the seeds. Then I painted him up, added some tears, and rendered him in Keyshot.

Then I composited him in keyshot over an image of a Dandelion field.

I had an absolute blast! Thank you Pixologic for putting this Summit on! I hope to join you again in the future!
    -ShaneO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast