Default The Process

First post here, I think this is relevant enough?

So I've been live streaming a bit recently and I also watch a lot of timelapse videos and it's occurred to me that the process can be as much an art form as the final render. I recall sitting in awe at the guy at school who could draw really well (this may well have been you, but I started much later). So I've started my own experiments with this and this is (pretty much) the first result (linked below - embedding didn't work). It doesn't have anything over other timelapse videos, in fact I'd say it's distinctly average, but that's not the point. The point is I'm wondering if you guys enjoy watching this stuff as much as I do?

Moderator's Note: To embed a video, just put its number between the tags. Nothing else is needed. I've fixed it for you. (http://www.zbrushcentral.com/misc.ph...code#youtubehd)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FinalRender.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	250.9 KB 
ID:	468300  

bookmarked for future reference. I love your ui and way of approaching from the beginning . She looks beautiful ,Great work!

Member Follow User Gallery

awesome! I like the making of and she looks so pretty but your final result is not so attractive the way it looks in zbrush.