ZBrushCentral

Helmet Concepts - Ryan Love

Going to post some of my helmet concepts in this thread. They are made with zbrush and rendered in keyshot.

Some process videos are located here : https://sywork.tv/channel/name/ryan-loves-sculpting

helmet_lover_06.jpg

helmet2_concept_3_ryanlove.jpg

helmet2_concept_1_ryanlove.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

1 Like

Excellent work!

Very cool work!
The videos have been cropped in a way that is not possible to see the brushes and settings you are using. It is a pity as they are a recording of the full process but only offer part of the information.

Thanks guys.

Thanks for the feedback about the videos Altea. In an attempt to better show the working area on my cintique I inadvertently made the videos less useful. I will be recording the whole interface on future videos.

I think the 2nd helmet here has the full screen showing in the videos. Its unfortunate that I end up with the 2 black bars down the sides when recording the whole cintique but its probably better to show the entire UI.

-Ryan Love

With modern players it is always possible to zoom in the areas that has more interest and displays have plenty of resolution, even in tablets. Thanks for your effort anyway. I will look your next videos with interest as I like the way you work.

A new Helmet concept I did just for fun. Some of the early process for this one can be found here:

https://sywork.tv/channel/name/ryan-loves-sculpting

RyanLove_helmetconcept_3_06.jpg

RyanLove_helmetconcept_3_11.jpg

RyanLove_helmetconcept_3_09.jpg

RyanLove_helmetconcept_3_10.jpg

Attachments

Amazing design and results, and now with full interface. Any chance of getting the full process in video? I guess we are missing the last refining stage.

I have just seem the new Keyshot video. Thanks! And also that has been featured both in facebook Pixologic and Facebook Keyshot. :smiley:

I totally dig those, i laughed when i noticed the little digital radio tuner. :lol:

Cool, I really like your helmet designs.

very cool models dude. did you ever think to do a take on a Mcquarrie helmet, maybe do a uber modern ver in your style :slight_smile:
id love to see that :sunglasses:

Thanks all!

I have completed another helmet/suit concept here.
It is a full suit and chair to restore life and vitality to the body. A Suit built to give the body a lifespan of 500+ years. Be warned, If you remove the suit past your natural death date…you will turn to dust within minutes!!

“Live Long & Prosper”

LiveLong&Prosper_01_Ryan_Love.jpg

ControlChair19_small_Ryan_Love.jpg

ControlChair17_Ryan_Love.jpg
ControlChair24_Ryan_Love.jpg

Attachments

ControlChair17_Ryan_Love.jpg

ControlChair19_small_Ryan_Love.jpg

LiveLong&Prosper_01_Ryan_Love.jpg

lovely scifi helmet ideas and sculpting…
pro job

Thanks ABDOLER!

Another render of this one, the red version :

FlowerSuit_Ryan_Love_small.jpg

Attachments

FlowerSuit_Ryan_Love_small.jpg

A new helmet concept, “Lizard Fur”

Ryan_Love_fur_Helmet.jpg

Ryan_Love_fur_Helmet_open.jpg

A new helmet concept I’ve been working on. zbrush and keyshot was used.

Timelapse video here :

Attachments

Very nice work!

Hey thanks dustbin1_UK!

A new render form an earlier helmet:

helmetSW_ryan_love2015.jpg

zbrush for modeling and keyshot for rendering and materials.

Attachments

helmetSW_ryan_love2015.jpg

Amazing =) love it

Really slick looking helmets!