ZBrushCentral

TOPIC: Zbrush photoalbum!!

Hello to all!!! Is very good to see yours name eg. DeeVee, Stonecutter, Mentat, Southern, Ken, Le Discot, Pixolator etc…!! I would like to give a facing to these names! I like more more this forum and for this i would like to realize the fotoalbum of the zforum!!! Each of can send one photo of his on the forum!!!
What do you think around this idea?

Ok you asked for it!
Me at work

And here’s me, not at work…

:slight_smile:

The most recent photo of myself is from my driver’s license and if I post that photo I might scare everyone away. :smiley:

This is my photo!! I am into dressing-room of my gym!

Was wondering when you were going to post a pic of yourself?..since you started this thread…Its great to put faces with the names!
thelonious doesnt look like I expected
:smiley: (chicken)

This is the most recent picture of me…May 15th, two days before my 32nd birthday.

What do you mean there’s a bird’s nest on my head???
(Slosh…who slashed you?)

Heehee. That’s actually the streamer from a balloon that my niece is holding. She and my nephew are in the original picture with me. Looks painful, huh?

Belleski do you model profesionaly ?

Here I am.

Arleen

Slosh…Thanks for clearing that up…I thought that someone might have had it in for you.
R.C…There was a time when I did quite a bit of modeling.
Greetings Ringbearer.
Cheers.

It’s me.

cameyo

Good zpeoples!!! For complete the album they miss Mentat, Aurick, Southern Le Discot and all zbrusher!!! let’s go!!!

A picture of me? Ummmm…It would have to be like 36 dpi just to fit the screen… :rolleyes:

I’m only adding this because it contains the cutest, chubby cherub in the world! Ignore the oaf that’s holding her.

Me and my daughter Amirah, a couple of months ago.

Adman

This is ME!!!

And here is me…

I’d have preferred to post a more recent photo, but nude children are cuter than nude adults.

me at the age of 4

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> any art that induces emotion, whether positive or negative, is useful art <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darksprite - The Art Of Christos Neofotistos
my renderosity gallery

well back from the deletion pile and RE EDITED :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: